Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Family Friendly Guild Recruiting

BillyMacD
BillyMacD
Soul Shriven
Introduction:

I am an active player, that has the luxury of being able to play with my daughter on some weeknights, holidays, and definitely every other weekend. Personally, I am on most evenings between 9pm and 12am CST and many hours, on and off, during the weekends.

Recruiting:

We have a guild called "PUGs - United" that is currently 25 members strong with some members not very active. It is mainly an AD Guild currently, but is open to All Factions. We are trying to get this guild to be "family friendly" that can allow other like minded and similar style players to meet and group easily. Possibly allowing the youth the ability to cooperate and find friends that are somewhat vetted.

If you are interested in participating in this type of guild experience, feel free to send an in game mail to "Billy MacDaddyD" or respond on this forum post, and we will get you invited. This guild will will mainly be focused on:

1) Collecting Materials and Sharing them through the guild for crafting of gear
2) Reducing the time it takes to find people to party with and participate in the ESO Experience
3) Assisting one another in completing ESO game achievements, and sharing knowledge and experiences
4) Build potential long term gaming relations for similar minded gamers
5) Being able to communicate with Headsets is a plus
Edited by BillyMacD on December 3, 2015 8:21PM
Positive thoughts get positive results... the opposite is true too.

VR 6 Sorcerer - Majica - Main account and crafts everything... she is built for Shock and Awe
38 Templar - Majica - She only heals
26 Dragon Knight - Majica - He is the Royal Guard assigned to his Princess (Tank and Heal)