Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Crafting station - hide banked items - please add to UI

rabb1t_ESO
rabb1t_ESO
✭✭✭
I'm sure this has been brought up before, and there is a post about an addon someone crated for this (over here) but it would be really nice if the crafting stations had the option to hide banked items.

Example checkbox

While it wasn't annoying at first, over time my collection in my bank has grown pretty large and even with an addon that lets me flag items, even with an addon that filters by category, it's getting more and more difficult to find the 'new' items which I want to decon at the end of a materials run. It would be REALLY nice if I could click a checkbox so crafting stations hide banked items for me.

I guess I can use the addon mentioned in the thread above, but if people support the idea please comment and/or try and help the thread stay visible. :)
  • BabeestorGor
    BabeestorGor
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't want all items in bank hidden since my crafting is divided between several characters but the option to tag items such as set pieces I'm collecting so they don't come up as decon or research options would be nice.
    Babeester Gor is the Axe Goddess, the Implacable Anger, the Avenging Daughter and the Earth Guardian.
    Vriddi gra-Yildnarz, Dragonknight and Smith
    Myrvanwe, Sorcerer and Enchanter
    Tsajirra, Nightblade and Clothier
    Vilvyni Indarys, Dragonknight and Woodworker
    Arielle Alouette, Templar and Provisioner
    Fishes in Troubled Waters, Nightblade and Alchemist
    Shanika Some Long Title I'd Change If I Could, Templar and Aspirant Jeweller
    Pippi Longhorn, Nightblade, Ne'er-do-well, and "Tribute" character
    EU PC.
  • Calidus1
    Calidus1
    ✭✭
    I agree with OP completely. For now I try and move set pieces i'm collecting to a mule as a work around but this has its own disadvantages. It would also me nice to lock sets in a character's inventory so you don't accidentally sell them.
  • Xeven
    Xeven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    +1
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just use a Mule to hold Set Items I want to keep. It would be nice to have someway to hide certain items in the bank, but I tend to not keep those items in the bank anyway. My bank is used to hold crafting items.
    Edited by Nestor on December 2, 2015 7:17PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's even worse for console users, or even Gamepad mode on PC. I don't know how those console players can efficiently track their research items, since there is no way to easily tell an item is being saved for research. Takes me back to the first month of the game, before finding research tracking add-ons. I still have to switch to PC mode to use my add-ons in the bank and craft stations. Gives a new appreciation for add-on authors.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • Haenk
    Haenk
    ✭✭✭✭
    I accidently deconstructed items put into the bank plenty of times :/
  • bryanhaas
    bryanhaas
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't want all items in bank hidden since my crafting is divided between several characters but the option to tag items such as set pieces I'm collecting so they don't come up as decon or research options would be nice.

A lock function would be nice.
    PS4 NA AD GM formerly known as GM of "The Children of the Void"

9 trait crafter I do all the things (Yes I mean ALL the things ;0).

Price list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTV7ACtmEpQQwsEiHVcrBxC0zKaj6LKvc3An7dGG2t0/edit?usp=sharing
    Youtube: MaulochBaal https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRav05_8nWGvlTrfBBefaEw/featured
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ourorboros wrote: »
    It's even worse for console users, or even Gamepad mode on PC. I don't know how those console players can efficiently track their research items, since there is no way to easily tell an item is being saved for research. Takes me back to the first month of the game, before finding research tracking add-ons. I still have to switch to PC mode to use my add-ons in the bank and craft stations. Gives a new appreciation for add-on authors.

I'm not sure how most console players do it, but I had to make a chart. When I've researched or am researching items, it gets an "X". If I have items waiting "on deck" it gets a "/" (half an X). With that being said, last night I still deconned one of my research items.... damn my impatience!
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• BabeestorGor
    BabeestorGor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Danksta wrote: »

I'm not sure how most console players do it, but I had to make a chart. When I've researched or am researching items, it gets an "X". If I have items waiting "on deck" it gets a "/" (half an X). With that being said, last night I still deconned one of my research items.... damn my impatience!

I'm on pc and i still use pen and paper. Got about a dozen A4 pages of notes (plus some stuff for reference I printed off from UESP) atm.
    Babeester Gor is the Axe Goddess, the Implacable Anger, the Avenging Daughter and the Earth Guardian.
    Vriddi gra-Yildnarz, Dragonknight and Smith
    Myrvanwe, Sorcerer and Enchanter
    Tsajirra, Nightblade and Clothier
    Vilvyni Indarys, Dragonknight and Woodworker
    Arielle Alouette, Templar and Provisioner
    Fishes in Troubled Waters, Nightblade and Alchemist
    Shanika Some Long Title I'd Change If I Could, Templar and Aspirant Jeweller
    Pippi Longhorn, Nightblade, Ne'er-do-well, and "Tribute" character
    EU PC.
  • Number_51
    Number_51
    ✭✭✭✭✭

ESO Toolkit app and a research assistant mule. The app has quite a few other useful uses as well.
  • bountyspiter
    bountyspiter
    ✭✭✭
    I always support official ZoS updates for all matters interface and in general. So yeah such an option would be really usefull.
    We shouldnt need to download addons for everything in this game. Its been 2 years now and Zenimax should try harder "fixing" these options and giving us official solutions about them.

Better bank categories, options like the one mentioned here for hiding items from crafting stations, buff - debuff interface, damage - heal - damage mitigation logs, alliance points logs and many many more things that people find neccesery throughout their mmo gaming experience. They should all be implemented with official ZoS interface options and not with 27836541 addons.
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Number_51 wrote: »

ESO Toolkit app and a research assistant mule. The app has quite a few other useful uses as well.

Almost downloaded it then thought "ehhh... it's gotta be useless". I'll have to check it out.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA