The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

ANOTHER biting jabs bug?? anyone confirm?

• Baconlad
    Baconlad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been complaining about helpful bug in particular for awhile through bug reporting in game....rememberance. I use this mainly in pvp for the damage reduction while casting, but I've gotten to use it THREE times in a row before without it consuming magick. Now have three of us run that, and you have a very powerful group, just because of that bug...its ridiculous! No one seems to care to use it though! So I get 8 seconds half the time using it where I can't be killed, six players around me can't be killed, and I'm not doing anything there fore regening resources...redoculously OP for large group pvp
  • danno8
    danno8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Baconlad wrote: »
    I've been complaining about helpful bug in particular for awhile through bug reporting in game....rememberance. I use this mainly in pvp for the damage reduction while casting, but I've gotten to use it THREE times in a row before without it consuming magick. Now have three of us run that, and you have a very powerful group, just because of that bug...its ridiculous! No one seems to care to use it though! So I get 8 seconds half the time using it where I can't be killed, six players around me can't be killed, and I'm not doing anything there fore regening resources...redoculously OP for large group pvp

The reason people aren't exploiting it as much as they could is because they haven't figured out how t make it work more than 1 time out of five.

If it worked every time then more people would be using it.
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    zornyan wrote: »
    I'm sure if zos nerfed us anymore people would still say l2p, I mean they've nerfed us what? 5 or 6 times in the last 3 months, that's MAJOR nerfs not including the increased amount of bugs we are suffering from.

There have been multiple nerfs, as well as highly persistent bugs that keep rearing their heads or were simply never fixed. I'm not even sure if all parts of the master ritualist tooltip actually work. I don't believe I've ever gotten the soul gem from rezzing, and I can tell you when I pvp I rez people like a mad fool. Historically it was not unusual for me to spend a Saturday blowing 200 soul gems resurrecting people. While I do not have the same play time I did, I think it is pretty telling that I never saw the soul gem return. This is not the only persistent glitch, and lets not forget the huge gutting they did to all of our passives. My main concern is that they are forcing us all down very narrow rails with all character classes, and some builds are clear winners.

I get the soul gem return about every 5 rezzes in pve play but just like you doing pvp, it has never happened

Wow! This is very insightful actually!!! @timmayyyboy good eye spotting this. The only time I have ever monitored this issue was while in pvp. I usually don't find I need to resurrect people that often in pve-land, and when I do I'm not paying attention to the soul gem count. Historically my Templar also was busy tanking or healing, so I didn't generally do as much of the pve resurrection unless I had a free moment to do so (if there was a team wipe, or if I was healing and it was safe to rez someone). Both of those cases rarely happen I find as a Tank or a Healer, mainly because the tank is making everything hit him, and the healer is too busy keeping everyone alive to be resurrecting someone (generally). Perhaps ZoS should make this work in pvp though, and perhaps this might open up something flawed going on in the background.
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    danno8 wrote: »
    Baconlad wrote: »

The reason people aren't exploiting it as much as they could is because they haven't figured out how t make it work more than 1 time out of five.

If it worked every time then more people would be using it.

I don't know about you, but I like to power bash/reverb bash healers.
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Kas wrote: »
    seriously: reroll and be happy. i cannot recommend this enough. it really moved eso from "about-to-quit only staying b/c of guild" to "can't-wait-to-get-home-from-work" for me. just accept reality and play your other classes. so much fun to be had!

I don't have to reroll, I already have a number of maxed out characters. The state of the Templar has caused me to use the character purely to keep up with story and fill achievements. I think Templar will eventually have its day in the sun, its just not right now. I'd say right now my Argonian Nightblade is a lot more fun to play.
    <And plenty more>