The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Combat Pets for each character

• RogueShade
    RogueShade
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like the ability to dye my pets so they look different from everyone else's and the enemy versions. Gets confusing when fighting other clanfears. They could also put alternate daedra in the crown store that change the appearance of my sorc pets but not the abilities. (Daedroth instead of clanfear who breathes fire instead of tail swipeing would be neat!)
  • Sporvan
    Sporvan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't like the idea - it's just an emulator for Wow combat pets.
  • JohnnyQuantum
    JohnnyQuantum
    ✭✭
    I don't like the sorcerer's pets, so would like the option for others. Wouldn't hurt for other classes as well!
  • Neirymn
    Neirymn
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can fight along side your chocobo (mount) at lvl30 after doing a quest in FFXIV. You don't need it to be competitive, that's just an help when you're soloing in PvE. You can't use it in any group content, but only in the wilderness, it takes the room of a player in a group. It gains exp and points you can use to give your chocobo abilities to heal, tank or DPS. I miss that, it's really helpfull and fun.

There are followers in The Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim who help you in combat and even pets, like trolls or dogs. So why not in ESO? I like the idea but I don't want only pets.

Although, it shouldn't be allowed to participate in PvP and should be summoned like the assistants are so that players can't have a vanity pet, a summoned pet and a follower at once, I don't want to have the cities more crowded than it is with lots of useless and noisy pets (Welcome to the ESZ: Elder Scrolls Zoo). Besides, I don't know if it could cause lag but I don't want to take any risks. lol