The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Best defensive class for PvP?

• Tankqull
    Tankqull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Templar
    Bashev wrote: »
    Dks had the best stand your ground defense
    I corrected this for you. Now can you tell us why do you think that DKs has the best stand your ground defense?

just linking an example:
    https://youtu.be/i1TzE54GVm4
    spelling and grammar errors are free to be abused

Sallington wrote: »
    Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!"

• Lucky28
    Lucky28
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nightblade
    I corrected this for you. Now can you tell us why do you think that DKs has the best stand your ground defense?

Actually, there is a AD DK on Azura (forget his name) that can tank like a absolute boss. he can perma-block and all that jazz, takes forever to kill him. they're just a lot harder to do that now.
    Invictus
  • Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sorcerer
    Tankqull wrote: »

just linking an example:
    https://youtu.be/i1TzE54GVm4

Good play by the DK, but it is a very tricky video. I watched it several times and you can notice that he DK has great heals support. Probably the allies who were outside sieging healed him. When you watch the video you can think that he is alone most of the time but with these smart heals which bypass walls and everything this is not the case. It is a shame that the addon's heals were disabled.

I still think if he was NB with similar setup he can do better job. Because in order to spread the enemies when they group at him he was waiting for his ultimate and trying to knock them down, but if he had fear he can do it on demand.
    Because I can!
  • AfkNinja
    AfkNinja
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How is Templar in last place??? ZOS pls halp
  • Kutsuu
    Kutsuu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dragonknight
    Very easy to pick out the "nerf X" crusaders in a thread like this. Defensive/PVP tanking is one of the few things that nightblades aren't the best at. They can be slippery if you don't bring a counter to cloak, but do not have the raw survivability of the DK or Sorc, or the healing sustain of a mag temp.
    PC/NA

Envy Me - Sorc
    Kutsus - NB
    Kutsmuffin - Temp
    Kutsuu the Destroyer - NB
    Kutsuu - Temp
    Natsu Dragoneel - DK
    Kutsumo - NB