Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Stealh NB on Group Dungeons, any use?

bsupino
bsupino
I'm playing with my first character which is a Vet 3 NB Archer with the usual Stealth long distance DPS. He works well on solo PVE but in group dungeons I kind of feel out of place because I can't stealh and pull enemies. Due to group activity enemies tend to aggro.
Is there any suggested strategy for this or Group Dungeons tend to be better for Tankers, AOE DPSs and healers?
  • failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stealth and sneaking is usually only used to get around certain bosses and avoid a fight in certain dungeons where it is possible, such as in veteran Spindleclutch. AoE is a must for all dps'ers in group content, some dungeons are impossible to do, if the AoE in group is too low, such as veteran Darkshade Cavern.

Don't stay out of the healers range of heals, and in certain fights - despite you being a bow user, you have to stack with the group to get heals, as healers run out of magicka if they area heal everyone and have to spam distanced heals at the same time, to keep you alive.

In case you don't have this, try to get a set armor that boosts your weapon damage. Blue food that provides health + magicka or stamina, plenty of soul gems and potions. Veteran group content is extremely difficult compared to solo content in this game.