The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Wow, the non-vet version ofMalestrom really is doable and (maybe more fun) on a low level character.

tinythinker
tinythinker
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I encourage people with low level characters to give it a shot!

Screenshot_20151121_210849.png
Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
(And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I tried it and got killed after taking only one enemy out,right at the entrance. I didnt see any option for normal,so maybe I was in vet mode.I dont know how to change it. :{
  • Kyye
    Kyye
    ✭✭✭
    I have been struggling with the rounds but its my first play through and I'm learning the mechanics. Fun though I'd admit, love the challenge! Learning to gear and set abilities along the way. Testing my knowledge base.
    XBL GT: CWB Hempire
    Bright moons guide your steps.
  • Master_Fluff
    Master_Fluff
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tried it yesterday. Naturally, the V4 stamina nightblade died on stage 5 becasue of the cold... :D No good selfheal. The rewards were underwhelming. One useless weapon and three random armor pieces. The only good thing was the 4 CP.
    Halcyon Black
  • ryanborror
    ryanborror
    ✭✭✭
    It's a great way to level. It's much easier with magic builds and much easier for them with healing ward. Rounds 5 8 and 9 are the most difficult for Stam builds. It was easiest on my level 20 Stam sorc just crit charging everything to constantly get healed. Depending on your level and your build some of the rounds are pathetically easy though.
    dooderrr
    templars, nightblades
    PC/XB1 NA
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Normal Maelstrom is totally doable but unfortunately irrelevant as the rewards are mostly pointless outside of your first completion. I consider it a massive design failure as a result. The itemization team really dropped the ball this time with the v15/v16 loot divide. v15 isn't a good placeholder until you get v16 loot. It's decon trash.

I will say that the xp is reasonable but I've found faster places to level up. If it's something you enjoy, then have fun. It just isn't something I have any interest in.