Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

VR16 potency drop rates way too low in Wrothgar

• wayfarerx
    wayfarerx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Still no word about this 3 months after release...

At this point it's clear that the v16 potency runes are the hook ZOS is using to keep Imperial City relevant. Hopefully that will change in TG or DB, but I bet it stays the same until they have a decent update to IC iteself.
    @wayfarerx - PC / North America / Aldmeri Dominion
  • myrrrorb14_ESO
    myrrrorb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can buy them pretty cheap. Kind of beside the point I know. But I can sell 1 kuta and buy 4 or 5 repora.

Kind of sad how you can't really find them outside IC.

And Hakeijo... takes forever to farm those things
    Edited by myrrrorb14_ESO on January 29, 2016 6:35PM
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I found exactly 3 since the DLC dropped ...
    unsure.gif
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    When you decon gear that has been enchanted (not the glyph itself), you should have a chance at recovering either the glyph or the runes.

Though it's rare that you break down used high level items (mainly when gear changes, ranks go up, etc) it would at least potentially offset this a little.
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • helediron
    helediron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good news from PTS: seems that in Wrothgar and Hew's Bane all resource nodes have vr15/16 mats , if skill points are assigned. No Voidcloth/Voidstone/Nightwood/Kuta/Kura. In fifteen minutes: 5 Jehade, 7 Rejera, 1 Repora. Thank you ZOS.
    On hiatus. PC,EU,AD - crafting completionist - @helediron 900+ cp, @helestor 1000+ cp, @helestar 800+ cp, @helester 700+ cp - Dragonborn Z Suomikilta, Harrods, Master Crafter. - Blog - Crafthouse: all stations, all munduses, all dummies, open to everyone