Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Magika or stamina Templar. Question.

RedRoomGaming
RedRoomGaming
✭✭✭
Now my main toon is stamina and I'm imperial Templar. My set up is
All v15 purple.
Dual wield daggers 1 agility (sharpened) 1 dagger of night m other. (Sharpened, crusher enchant)
2 hd. Maul of nightmother (crusher enchant)
All divines on armour.
The thief is my Mundus stone.

I an get 3747 damage with the warrior Mundus when buffed and 49% crit on dual wield.
On the thief I can get 3400 when buffed with dw and 69% crit with the thief.

3/5 night mothers
5/5 hundings (heavy chest and legs) medium rest of them.
Agility ring and necklace.

2 hand skill line.
Biting jabs
Wrecking blow
Rally
Critical rush
Repentance
Ulitimate is either soul assault or solar prison depends on what boss I will face etc.

Dw skill line is.
Steel tornado
Dead cloak
Shrouded daggers
Rapid strikes
Evil hunter
Flawless dawn breaker.

My health recovery is 358 my stamina recover is 1050 and magika 518.

Spell resistance is 16116
Damage is 1559
Critical is 24.5%

What I would like to know is would I benefit more from being a magika build and have only spells and my dps and the weapons equipped just purely for having them.

Or would a complete refit of skills and armour be a good way to output more dps and self heal on world bosses and dungeons and pvp.
Edited by RedRoomGaming on November 21, 2015 6:38PM
PS4 Eu Server
  • Stampler - RedRoomGaming - V16
  • Mageblade - Beard Of Molag - v3
  • High Elf Sorc - Man Of Potato - V16
  • Spacemonkey
    Spacemonkey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I find rally on templar to be one of the best health management, dmg mitigator. Since for once it DOESNT require magicka (and everything else does)

So your 2H is not useless at all, regardless of if you have a magicka or stamina build