The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

is there a way to forget/delete/give up a crafting writ license?

fiftypercentgrey
fiftypercentgrey
✭✭✭
I want to lose my alchemy license because I dont want to see that quest marker in every town. Is there a way to get rid of it?
I still want to see the enchanting writ quest marker
ἀπόκρυφος
  • failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want to lose my alchemy license because I dont want to see that quest marker in every town. Is there a way to get rid of it?
    I still want to see the enchanting writ quest marker
    It is not possible :(

What I do is to pick up the quest and just let it stay in my questlog. When I farm and pick up nirnroot, It writes on my screen that I've completed that part of the quest - that's easier to ignore than those annoying quest markers in towns. I do this with all 6 writs btw. since I don't want to do writs anymore...and the markers annoy me.
  • Aelthwyn
    Aelthwyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    yeah.... I got sick of that quest marker that wanted me to talk to Milenith or Danel Tellano so I went and got certified for everything, then discovered that that didn't solve the quest marker in town problem. So finally I just picked up all of the writs and leave the ones I'm not intending to do unfinished in my journal, now there's no annoying arrows!
    Edited by Aelthwyn on November 22, 2015 9:34PM
  • poodlemasterb16_ESO
    poodlemasterb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I respecced my VR2 Sorc and got rid of the points in Provisioning, except for the 2 slots for longer drink and food time. I get level 1 writs now. I was a bit upset till I did one. I get 650+ gold for it, just because I am VR2, That's broken but I will happily make the run for that kind of coin. My real Provisioner make em' 24 stacks of everything they need and they just turn em' in.