Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Orcinium Farm/Grind Spots for Crafting Materials

NomaDz-2K
NomaDz-2K
Hi guys, just wanted to know if you have found good farming/grinding spots for crafting materials. If possible,can you post up a screen shot and the name of the place (including nearest wayshrine).
Please show exactly where you think it's best to grind/farm materials based upon your own personal experience ;)
Tnx in advance
Edited by NomaDz-2K on November 21, 2015 3:24PM
Grendel ESO Ebonheart Pact PvE Guild
Grendel ESO Ebonheart Pact PvE Guild Recruiting
Contact PSN: NomaDz-2K
VR16 - Dragon Knight - TANK
VR16 - Dragon Knight - MAGICKA DPS
VR16 - Dragon Knight - STAMINA DPS
VR16 - TEMPLAR - HEALER/RESTO
VR16 - SORCERER - DPS

Crafting: Blacksmith, Clothing (Medium & Light), Enchanting, Provisions and Wood Working

Crafting Level: 50 on ALL and 9 Traits

• stewart.leslie76b16_ESO
    Honestly.... Guild Stores is the best place to grind them out. If you're in medium armour, you're going to feel like you are in Call of Duty and everything must die. What really get's on my wick is I kill a mammoth, 1 foul hide. Kill a goat out of frustration for getting only 1 foul hide, 2 Rubedo Leather Scraps.
    I, as a loyal member of the Foamy Cult, do solemnly swear to live a logical life free of stupidity, ignorance and all round jack assery. I shall do my best to enlighten those in need of Squirrelly Wisdom in hope of one day ridding the world of human idiocy. This I swear.
  • NomaDz-2K
    NomaDz-2K
    Honestly.... Guild Stores is the best place to grind them out. If you're in medium armour, you're going to feel like you are in Call of Duty and everything must die. What really get's on my wick is I kill a mammoth, 1 foul hide. Kill a goat out of frustration for getting only 1 foul hide, 2 Rubedo Leather Scraps.

Ye also noticed that :D This is why i'd like to know if anyone has found a decent spot :)
    Grendel ESO Ebonheart Pact PvE Guild
    Grendel ESO Ebonheart Pact PvE Guild Recruiting
    Contact PSN: NomaDz-2K
    VR16 - Dragon Knight - TANK
    VR16 - Dragon Knight - MAGICKA DPS
    VR16 - Dragon Knight - STAMINA DPS
    VR16 - TEMPLAR - HEALER/RESTO
    VR16 - SORCERER - DPS

Crafting: Blacksmith, Clothing (Medium & Light), Enchanting, Provisions and Wood Working

Crafting Level: 50 on ALL and 9 Traits

• stewart.leslie76b16_ESO
    ooo, just thought, There's a cave full of harpies.... Can't be bothered to log in to find the cave's name, but It's on the South East side near the WB. Should be easy to get leather in there.
    I, as a loyal member of the Foamy Cult, do solemnly swear to live a logical life free of stupidity, ignorance and all round jack assery. I shall do my best to enlighten those in need of Squirrelly Wisdom in hope of one day ridding the world of human idiocy. This I swear.