The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

AD The Might of Darkness, need leaders

The1BeastFromTheEast
The Might of Darkness is a new guild in the AD but all members are welcome. We are not a guild that does a certain thing we are open to all types of stuff from pvp to pve to crafting to grinding. If you are interested please leave a comment or contact my gamer tag at OnstageBrake330. Also I am looking for someone to run my guild while I'm not online. this person will have to be very active in the elder scrolls online because I am only on about once a week because of work. They would run the guild if I'm not online so they would be responsible for the guild. If someone is interested in running the guild with me then leave a comment or contact my gamer tag.