The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

V16 stam blade 4500+wep dam looking for end game guild NA XB1

Carterboy254
Carterboy254
✭✭
Hello everyone
I'm looking for a guild that does tons of endgame things suck as trials, dungeons, dailies, PVE etc...
Looking for hardcore players who can run thru dungeons anytime without any trouble. Must be based out of NA AD side
I have very high damage and looking for a guild who have others like me one of my guilds is starting to do pvp all the time and it's impossible to run end game content if they all are in pvp..I'm not saying I'm looking for a guild who doesn't pvp no way but mostly endgame things first than wine down killing other players but I will like to hang around people good like me and use their talents to better others and themselves doing endgame things msg me on here or my gt is XxD Cart3rxX
Gt on Xbox One: OhMyItsSlim www.twitter.com/OhMyItsSlim www.twitch.tv/OhMyItsSlim

Hello My fellow Gaming brothers && sisters I host gameplay of all kind of games such as ESo, Battlefront, Rainbow 6 siege, 2k, COD, and many more While streaming I offer gameplay hints and tips on anything your heart desire such as combos, money making tips, fast grinds etc. I will answer all questions and absolutely love all my viewers. All I ask is that you come watch me stream from time to time and tell your friends to come watch and follow my Twitch and twitter.

• LordMcSwagger
    LOL... He's mine, you can't have him :)
    Guild Master: Black Lotus
    Lord McSwagger VR16: Templar Healer
    Anne Ihilation VR16: Mage Blade
    Declan Stachenshield VR4: Sorcer
    Isabelle Stonecaller VR3: Magicka Dragon Knight
  • Carterboy254
    Carterboy254
    ✭✭
    Lol swagger I can be shared it's enough of me to go round
    Gt on Xbox One: OhMyItsSlim www.twitter.com/OhMyItsSlim www.twitch.tv/OhMyItsSlim

Hello My fellow Gaming brothers && sisters I host gameplay of all kind of games such as ESo, Battlefront, Rainbow 6 siege, 2k, COD, and many more While streaming I offer gameplay hints and tips on anything your heart desire such as combos, money making tips, fast grinds etc. I will answer all questions and absolutely love all my viewers. All I ask is that you come watch me stream from time to time and tell your friends to come watch and follow my Twitch and twitter.