The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Account Issue - Need ZOS: RESOLVED

uso245
uso245
✭✭✭
So recently there was an issue with my email address which I have been in an ongoing process of trying to recover. I went to change my email on my account and was prompted my security question. I input the information and get logged out of my account each time. Again I have access to my account but some reason my security question isn't working the the email is a no-go due to this recent issue over @ Yahoo.
Edited by uso245 on November 23, 2015 3:47AM
My Facebook Page
My Youtube Channel
(DC NA Megaserver) Beta Tester
My Twitter
Art of Death
Fate Stay Night

Member since February 2014
l
Strategist/Tactician
  • uso245
    uso245
    ✭✭✭
    I can provide an old support ticket, purchase information, card used, I can't find the product key which I thought was in my physical collector edition case but can not locate it now. Issue is I do not have access to my old email anymore and can not get past the security question in my account to change my email. I got what the answer is supposed to be and old ticket number that was issued back when it was my answer as well. Any and all assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Old ticket
    141022-001245

My Facebook Page
    My Youtube Channel
    My Twitter
    Art of Death
    Fate Stay Night

l
    Strategist/Tactician
  • uso245
    uso245
    ✭✭✭
    Ticket I just opened 151119-001939 again I do not have access to the email on my account and my security question isn't working. I listed my other email via new support ticket.
    My Facebook Page
    My Youtube Channel
    My Twitter
    Art of Death
    Fate Stay Night

l
    Strategist/Tactician
  • uso245
    uso245
    ✭✭✭
    2 days no answer, remember the email that is listed I no longer have access to. Also wanted to note my security question I placed isn't taking my answer for some odd reason which is why I am asking here. Again I can provide the purchase information along with personal information required.

My Facebook Page
    My Youtube Channel
    My Twitter
    Art of Death
    Fate Stay Night

l
    Strategist/Tactician
  • uso245
    uso245
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_MollyH I see you the most on the forums in regards to PC technical main thread, is there a way you can assist me or at least get me in contact with those who can work with me on this issue?
    My Facebook Page
    My Youtube Channel
    My Twitter
    Art of Death
    Fate Stay Night

l
    Strategist/Tactician
  • Artemisshrikes
    Artemisshrikes
    ✭✭✭
    are you talking to yourself.......
    VR 16 Dragonknight Sarenvog (AD, Former Emperor)
  • uso245
    uso245
    ✭✭✭
    are you talking to yourself.......

No just posting extra tid bits of info if needed.
    My Facebook Page
    My Youtube Channel
    My Twitter
    Art of Death
    Fate Stay Night

l
    Strategist/Tactician