Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Giving up on my DK

Joga39
Joga39
DK V15 - PS4 - NA - EP
Played the game for a little over two months, giving up weeks after cyrodiil was released. I have been disappointed with my DK dps, although I enjoy the challenge discovering new techniques... Just not the same as playing on PC and having the ability to use addons to measure your dps. I've tried stam build and constantly run out of resources, magika dps seems to be decent with poor defense. I'm looking to get back with a better understanding of my toon or probably start a fresh toon on a different alliance. Maybe am asking if anyone it's willing to mentor me and I'll do whatever I can to repay you.