Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Are you kidding me

• Forestd16b14_ESO
    Forestd16b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So ZOS any chance that you'll put reduce break free back into HA passive again ? Just saying since HA skill is nearly useless.
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not as bad as the one shot kills from cloaked NBs, just walking along and boom, 1 hit KO from camouflaged hunter.

And yeah I know, it's because I'm a vampire, but I find it pretty ridiculous that I have to drop my vampirism because it gives them that much of a bonus... Why even have the skill line in the game if you are going to have that combo available to. Cloaked NBs...

Also I have 24k health in Cyrodil so it's not like I'm just super squishy. And whenever it happens there is always one hit on the recap screen for around 17k, where they are pulling the other random 7k of damage from idk because it's never on the list...

Be glad you haven't ran into a burst built stamina dk using molten weapons + camo hunter + silver shards + leap xD Makes vamp nbs cry.
    EU | PC
  • C0pp3rhead
    C0pp3rhead
    ✭✭✭✭
    The problem here is not NB's & their skills. The problem is CC immunity. If a player gets their timing down, there are a number of combos that can double CC a player. Among the skills: Petrify, WB, Fear, and a few others. This has been a problem for months, and it was one of the reasons I took a hiatus from this game. Seeing how it's not fixed yet, I am questioning my decision to come back to the game.
    "Things which are alike in nature grow to look alike, and the speaking stones have lain a long time lookin' at the sun. Some believe they descend with the lightning, but I believe they are on the ground and are projected downward by the bolt."

Fear my moustache powers.

Tastes-New-Blood - V14 Argonian Templar
    Giblets N Bits - V2 Imperial Nightblade
    Skruyue N'Alyutu - V1 Altmer Sorcerer
    Jolbie Firecrotch - L31 Nord Dragonknight

Vehemence - - Valhalla's Guard
  • Jade1986
    Jade1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Scyantific wrote: »
    Fear CC is broken isn't it? At least that's what someone said in another thread.

Not likely to still be alive, unless you are sorc with their outrageous damage shields. I got killed in 2 hits yesterday on my v6 character. to 10 k hits, dead. The new battle levelling in pvp is just crazy.