Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

DC guild Black Dragon Society

• Black_Canary15
    One of my officers will invite you
  • Makedonski732
    Could I get an invite please?

PSN: Makedonski732
  • Red_Psylocke
    Red_Psylocke
    ✭✭✭
    esp1992 wrote: »
    DINOHUNTER1992
    Looking to adventure in group Dungeons and Craglorn

I will add you up tonight if you have not been added yet :)
    PSN: Rainraey
  • Black_Canary15
    I'll let all officers know.
  • MICROOKEDLETTER
    MCASTRO1992

Looking for a group of people to play with. Definitely interested in joining your guild.
  • Black_Canary15
    I'll invite when I'm able to get on. Having problems logging in at the moment.
  • Falcon9142
    I accidentally rejected the invite, can I have another one? Sorry!
  • charlieb
    charlieb
    ✭✭✭
    ChalieB is my psn I'd love to join!
  • Black_Canary15
    Join Black Dragon Society today!!!!!!
  • MICROOKEDLETTER
    I would still like to join. Have not gotten an invite yet.
  • Makedonski732
    Great guild I must say love being a part of it
  • Black_Canary15
    Sorry about not sending a invite. Been busy but will get today.
  • Cupp21
    Cupp21
    Would like to join if possible. My PSN is Cupp21.

Thanks!
  • Teaspoonies
    Teaspoonies
    Soul Shriven
    Heya i'm interested in joining. I don't know how often i'll be on, but I just got the PS4 version and would like to be able to do some group content. PSN is BrokenNippl
  • Black_Canary15
    Invites will be sent today
  • Black_Canary15
    If you are still interested in joining the guild please be sure to join today! We are slowly reaching our guild cap so ask for an invite to both guild and ps4 community. I'll be talking to the officers about starting our first contest and still looking for someone to be the pvp general. Some of our members have expressed the desire for pvp and we also do group dungeons.
  • Falcon9142
    PSN Falcon9142
  • Black_Canary15
    HawkFalcon you did not accidentally reject the invite. The roster shows that you joined and hours later you left the guild on your own so i'm sorry but invite declined. Also to those who have done the same thing and read this invites will also be declined.
  • Black_Canary15
    But to those who are reading this for the first time welcome to the black dragon society thread. We have 50+ members in the guild and still looking for people who are looking for a guild. Me and the officers have just come up with a few events that are being discussed with the members so that's one reason you should join. Also we have alot of members who want to do dungeons but not everyone is on at the same time so still looking for those people who like to group and get on our there and slay enemies. We accept any alliance due to everyone having more than one character but our mains are daggerfall. If you have any additional questions feel free to message me here on the forums or just reply to this thread. Thanks :)
  • Black_Canary15
    P.S. our guild cap has increased so feel free to ask for those invites B)
  • Atricios
    Atricios
    ✭✭✭

PSN: Atricios
  • Black_Canary15
    Invite will be sent soon to both the guild and ps4 community
  • MICROOKEDLETTER
    Thanks for the invite. I havent had a chance to talk to a lot of the members yet. Here' some info:

I have 2 characters that I play, a vet 3 stamina sorc dps and an up and coming nightblade healer currently sitting at level 37. Im always up to run group content, especially with the new battle leveling system up and running. If you see me online feel free to send me an invite. Otherwise you can usually find me sitting in the group 1 voice chat. I look forward to running with you all.
  • Black_Canary15
    Thanks for the invite. I havent had a chance to talk to a lot of the members yet. Here' some info:

I have 2 characters that I play, a vet 3 stamina sorc dps and an up and coming nightblade healer currently sitting at level 37. Im always up to run group content, especially with the new battle leveling system up and running. If you see me online feel free to send me an invite. Otherwise you can usually find me sitting in the group 1 voice chat. I look forward to running with you all.

Cool! Well alot of us aren't in the member chats but we mainly use the ps4 community for regular communication. If you haven't received that invite let me know. We have some stuff coming up so you wouldn't want to miss it. Trying to get stuff together with the officers so we can have regular dungeon run days for any members and set up something for those who like pvp.
  • Black_Canary15
    Atricios wrote: »

PSN: Atricios

getting on eso now to send
  • MICROOKEDLETTER
    Sounds great. Looks like I finally found myself a guild that I can grow with. ;)
  • Black_Canary15
    Sounds great. Looks like I finally found myself a guild that I can grow with. ;)

Yep even though I play my other games as much as eso I do as much as I can to get things done for the guild along with the officers.
  • Red_Psylocke
    Red_Psylocke
    ✭✭✭
    We are growing, and also if you any of you see me online in ESO don't be afraid to to send me an invite or a hello. If you guys need anything , my crafts are blacksmith and provisionals. ;)
    PSN: Rainraey
  • BobbyWV
    BobbyWV
    Sounds like this would be a good guild to join. I'd like an invite as well. My PSN ID is BobbyWV11
    Edited by BobbyWV on December 1, 2015 8:08PM
  • Black_Canary15
    I'm about to leave my house but will get it to you by the end of the day or use the psn app and tell my officers.