Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

DC guild Black Dragon Society

Black_Canary15
If you are looking for a new guild then Black Dragon Society is the place for you. Newly formed there will eventually be events, pvp, group dungeons, and so much more set up when there are enough members. Mics are encouraged but not required. So far there are 3 members so if you choose to join and have any ideas on how to make the guild even better all suggestions will be used and accepted :smile:
  • Marrtha
    Marrtha
    ✭✭✭✭
    What platform are you guys on?
    Use @Marrtha when replying!
  • Black_Canary15
    PS4 NA server
  • Marrtha
    Marrtha
    ✭✭✭✭
    And it's even in the right category on the forums /facepalm I was just too fast to click and reply.

As I am on another platform, I can only wish you luck! :cookie:
    Use @Marrtha when replying!
  • Black_Canary15
    Marrtha wrote: »
    And it's even in the right category on the forums /facepalm I was just too fast to click and reply.

As I am on another platform, I can only wish you luck! :cookie:

It's okay. Thank you!
  • Black_Canary15
    Black Dragon Society is still recruiting and looking for reliable officers and members!!!!
  • Black_Canary15
    Now up to 4 members! Please join Black Dragon Society today and help join me in making an awesome guild.
  • Black_Canary15
    Black Dragon Society is now up to 4 members. If you like pvp,pve, skyshard hunting, fishing events, etc then this is the place for you. This is a fun and friendly environment so must be mature. Mics are not required but encouraged, no dues or fees, must be active once a week. Meetings will start up once there are more members. So remember if you are looking for a casual guild then Black Dragon Society is for you :)
  • Red_Psylocke
    Red_Psylocke
    ✭✭✭
    Come join and let's party like its 1999!
    PSN: Rainraey
  • Black_Canary15
    We are now currently up to 5 members so we are slowly but surely growing in numbers. Soon we will begin events such as skyshard hunting, group dungeons, pvp, etc so if you are looking for a guild to join then Black Dragon Society is the one for you. Any and all suggestions towards making the guild better will be accepted and we now have a ps4 community to make it easier with communication. No fees or dues, mics are not required but encouraged, no level requirement. There is a vet in the guild so all vets are welcome to join and if you are good with pvp then you are more than welcome to join and teach everyone.
  • Black_Canary15
    We are now currently up to 5 members so we are slowly but surely growing in numbers. Soon we will begin events such as skyshard hunting, group dungeons, pvp, etc so if you are looking for a guild to join then Black Dragon Society is the one for you!!! B)
  • Aunum
    Aunum
    Soul Shriven
    I'm pretty new to the game and I am looking to join a guild. My 11 templar has 20 provisioning and I am trying to working on dawns wrath/divine light setup. my psn name is aunum.
  • frogbox
    frogbox
    Soul Shriven
    would like to join you and see what I can do to better the guild. PSN: frogbox
  • Black_Canary15
    I will be inviting you both when I get online
  • Black_Canary15
    Now at 12 members we are rapidly growing! Black Dragon Society is a fun and friendly guild that accepts members of all genders. We do group dungeons, quests, crafting, and events of all sorts. If you are looking for a new guild to join then this is the place for you. No fees or dues, mics are not required but encouraged, all suggestions will be accepted to make the guild better. If you are into pvp then please join as we are wanting to get started with that soon.
  • Black_Canary15
    Now at 22 members we have grown even further and are still looking to expand!!! Looking for those who are into pvp, crafting, and so much more. Mics are not required but encouraged, no dues or fees, events and contests are about to begin setup so get in before they start. Thinking about raffles and such. Need to complete a group dungeon? Look no further there is always someone on. If I the guildmaster cannot be reached there are 3 officers so just look for our PS4 community also called Black Dragon Society and someone will gladly help. *please join if you will truly commit yourself to the guild*
  • priep123
    priep123
    Soul Shriven
    I'm interested in joining your guild my PSN is priep123
  • Black_Canary15
    Okay. About to invite you to the guild and ps4 community.
  • Black_Canary15
    Black Dragon Society is now at 42 members in a matter of 2 weeks. Looking to have a total of 50 members so if you are looking for a guild then come on and join. Any alliance is accepted due to most of our members having characters with all 3 alliances. Need to do a group dungeon? someone is always on and/or doing pvp. When you join i'll invite you to our ps4 community. That's how we communicate mainly unless it's something important. Into crafting, fishing, etc? Plenty of people who could tag along so if you are interested let me know B)
  • Black_Canary15
    If you reply on Friday, Saturday, or sunday and I do not answer I am most likely handling personal things so message any one of my 3 officers on psn. RAGUNAnoOne, ramirodonreyes, and Red_Psylocke.
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this a DC guild as the title suggests? Your signature refers to an EP guild and the signature of Raguna one of your officers also refers to EP.

I'm interested in joining a DC PvP guild.
    PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • Black_Canary15
    I accept anyone but we all have more than one character for the alliances
  • Black_Canary15
    Black Dragon Society is still recruiting so if you are looking for a guild to join look no further. We are about to have our first event within the next month so you should join in all the fun and future festivities. Currently at 44 members( checked last night) we are still looking to grow. Our guild cap is 60 so hurry on up. There are pvp members, we do crafting requests, and so much more that is discussed within our ps4 community so join today!!! :)
  • Black_Canary15
    Correction to my previous post we are now at 48 members. Guild cap is at 60 so be sure to join before the slots are filled. :)
  • Black_Canary15
    Black Dragon Society is still recruiting so if you are looking for a guild to join look no further. We are about to have our first event within the next month so you should join in all the fun and future festivities. Currently at 48 members( checked 2 hours ago) we are still looking to grow. Our guild cap is 60 so hurry on up. There are pvp members, we do crafting requests, and so much more that is discussed within our ps4 community so join today B)
  • THE_NATURAL_0949
    THE_NATURAL_0949
    Soul Shriven
    Would love to join, and i have a good buddy whom im sure would also. THE_NATURAL_0949 is my ps4 name and my buddy is Hickabilly.
  • Black_Canary15
    Invites will be sent within 15 minutes to both.
  • THE_NATURAL_0949
    THE_NATURAL_0949
    Soul Shriven
    Just out of curiosity, did u send those invites, because if so i didn't get it?
  • Black_Canary15
    Problems logging in but I just did
  • hex_offender
    hex_offender
    Soul Shriven
    PSN: hex_offender

VR6 DK Looking for a DC guild for pve/pvp. Thanks
  • esp1992
    esp1992
    ✭✭✭
    DINOHUNTER1992
    Looking to adventure in group Dungeons and Craglorn