Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

looking for people to join my guild

Black_Canary15
i'm in a good ep guild and have a level 24 khajit with daggerfall. if I cant find a good guild to join for that one would anyone be interested in joining me?
  • Red_Psylocke
    Red_Psylocke
    ✭✭✭
    Shoot me a Guild inv. I join you. I have just two Daggerfall characters, one vet 5 other lvl 18 I believe

PSN: Red_Psylocke
    PSN: Rainraey
  • Black_Canary15
    okay i'll be on eso in a few minutes and i'll send you the invite
  • Black_Canary15
    I sent it
  • Red_Psylocke
    Red_Psylocke
    ✭✭✭
    cool thanks. I will check it when i get home after work. I usually game after 7pm EST weekdays, and weekends whenever I'm free any have no parent duties lol
    PSN: Rainraey
  • Black_Canary15
    If you happen to read this and have interest in joining my guild you should. I just want to have a small and fun guild. If you are into pvp,pve, or anything else then it can be arranged. Looking for reliable and responsible people to be officers. Refer other to this thread as well so it can be even more fun :)
  • Black_Canary15
    So far the guild has 3 members but I'm still looking to add more! If you have any interest of joining leave your psn :)
  • Black_Canary15
    Join the guild today for PvP, group dungeons, crafting, and so much more. Mics are not required but are great to have. Must be friendly and good with helping others. Join Black Dragon Society today :)
  • Black_Canary15
    Black Dragon Society is still recruiting and looking for reliable officers and members!!!!
  • Black_Canary15
    Now up to 4 members so join Black Dragon Society today and help join me in making an awesome guild!!!!
  • Black_Canary15
    Black Dragon Society is now up to 4 members. If you like pvp,pve, skyshard hunting, fishing events, etc then this is the place for you. This is a fun and friendly environment so must be mature. Mics are not required but encouraged, no dues or fees, must be active once a week. Meetings will start up once there are more members. So remember if you are looking for a casual guild then Black Dragon Society is for you B)
  • Black_Canary15
    We are now currently up to 5 members so we are slowly but surely growing in numbers. Soon we will begin events such as skyshard hunting, group dungeons, pvp, etc so if you are looking for a guild to join then Black Dragon Society is the one for you. Any and all suggestions towards making the guild better will be accepted and we now have a ps4 community to make it easier with communication. No fees or dues, mics are not required but encouraged, no level requirement. There is a vet in the guild so all vets are welcome to join and if you are good with pvp then you are more than welcome to join and teach everyone.
  • Black_Canary15
    We are now currently up to 5 members so we are slowly but surely growing in numbers. Soon we will begin events such as skyshard hunting, group dungeons, pvp, etc so if you are looking for a guild to join then Black Dragon Society is the one for you!!! :)
  • Black_Canary15
    Now at 12 members we are rapidly growing! Black Dragon Society is a fun and friendly guild that accepts members of all genders. We do group dungeons, quests, crafting, and events of all sorts. If you are looking for a new guild to join then this is the place for you. No fees or dues, mics are not required but encouraged, all suggestions will be accepted to make the guild better. If you are into pvp then please join as we are wanting to get started with that soon.
  • Flexxlando
    i'm considering joinin the guild...eventually will have one of my own also tho but if u want u can add me PSN: Flexxlando
    PSN: Flexxlando
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Blood Alpha Guild Leader
    Dragonknight!
  • Black_Canary15
    Now at 22 members we have grown even further and are still looking to expand!!! Looking for those who are into pvp, crafting, and so much more. Mics are not required but encouraged, no dues or fees, events and contests are about to begin setup so get in before they start. Thinking about raffles and such. Need to complete a group dungeon? Look no further there is always someone on. If I the guildmaster cannot be reached there are 3 officers so just look for our PS4 community also called Black Dragon Society and someone will gladly help. *please join if you will truly commit yourself to the guild*
  • Flexxlando
    so...do i get an invite or...??
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Blood Alpha Guild Leader
    Dragonknight!
  • Black_Canary15
    Black Dragon Society is now at 42 members in a matter of 2 weeks. Looking to have a total of 50 members so if you are looking for a guild then come on and join. Any alliance is accepted due to most of our members having characters with all 3 alliances. Need to do a group dungeon? someone is always on and/or doing pvp. When you join i'll invite you to our ps4 community. That's how we communicate mainly unless it's something important. Into crafting, fishing, etc? Plenty of people who could tag along so if you are interested let me know :)
  • Black_Canary15
    If you reply on Friday, Saturday, or sunday and I do not answer I am most likely handling personal things so message any one of my 3 officers on psn. RAGUNAnoOne, ramirodonreyes, and Red_Psylocke.
  • Falcon9142
    I would like to join! My PSN is Falcon9142
  • Black_Canary15
    I am currently not online but please message the 3 people I listed. They are my officers.
  • Black_Canary15
    Black Dragon Society is still recruiting so if you are looking for a guild to join look no further. We are about to have our first event within the next month so you should join in all the fun and future festivities. Currently at 44 members( checked last night) we are still looking to grow. Our guild cap is 60 so hurry on up. There are pvp members, we do crafting requests, and so much more that is discussed within our ps4 community so join today!!! :D
  • Deuzsama
    Deuzsama
    Soul Shriven
    I would join, PSN: Deuz-sama
  • Black_Canary15
    invite to community and guild are being sent now.
  • Black_Canary15
    Correction to my previous post we are now at 48 members. Guild cap is at 60 so be sure to join before the slots are filled. B)
  • Black_Canary15
    Black Dragon Society is still recruiting so if you are looking for a guild to join look no further. We are about to have our first event within the next month so you should join in all the fun and future festivities. Currently at 48 members( checked 2 hours ago) we are still looking to grow. Our guild cap is 60 so hurry on up. There are pvp members, we do crafting requests, and so much more that is discussed within our ps4 community so join today :D
  • Black_Canary15
    If you are still interested in joining the guild please be sure to join today! We are slowly reaching our guild cap so ask for an invite to both guild and ps4 community. I'll be talking to the officers about starting our first contest and still looking for someone to be the pvp general. Some of our members have expressed the desire for pvp and we also do group dungeons.
  • Black_Canary15
    But to those who are reading this for the first time welcome to the black dragon society thread. We have 50+ members in the guild and still looking for people who are looking for a guild. Me and the officers have just come up with a few events that are being discussed with the members so that's one reason you should join. Also we have alot of members who want to do dungeons but not everyone is on at the same time so still looking for those people who like to group and get on our there and slay enemies. We accept any alliance due to everyone having more than one character but our mains are daggerfall. If you have any additional questions feel free to message me here on the forums or just reply to this thread. Thanks :D

P.S. our guild cap has increased so feel free to ask for those invites B)
  • ohtrouble
    ohtrouble
    Soul Shriven
    I would like an invite please. PSN: ohtrouble

Looking forward to playing with you guys.
  • Black_Canary15
    ohtrouble wrote: »
    I would like an invite please. PSN: ohtrouble

Looking forward to playing with you guys.

invite to the guild and ps4 community will be sent in about 15 minutes.
  • Flexxlando
    *raises hand* i would still like an invite over here :(
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Blood Alpha Guild Leader
    Dragonknight!