Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

SPOILERS*******Major Hints at Future content for Daedra War, Clockwork City

• BullNetch
    BullNetch
    ✭✭✭
    Will the new expansion feature a cinematic with Vivec firing lasers from his eyes?
  • MrDerrikk
    MrDerrikk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BullNetch wrote: »
    Will the new expansion feature a cinematic with Vivec firing lasers from his eyes?

This is what I thought of (ignore my awesome Photoshop skills):

DlLYTue.jpg
    I have departed into the great unknown that is outside the game and the forums, and wish you well in your Tamriel adventures!

DC - PC - EU - Australian
    VR11 Mrderrikk: Breton Stam Sorc (Vamp) | VR16 Derrikkinblack: Dunmer Mage DK | VR3 Cuts-Until-It-Dies: Argonian Magicka NB

Oh look, Anook.
  • bedlom
    bedlom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This all sounds very exciting.
  • Wolfshead
    Wolfshead
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well to be honest i was wonder this as well after i talk to Varen but i think it nice the gave hint like this :smile:
    This way ZoS make game more interesting you now know the if a war coming but you dont know when it will come but you know you need to get ready for that way you will back in your head as you keep playing.

Or as one NPC say "Welcome to my War" did mean the coming war or what :wink:
    If you find yourself alone, riding in green fields with the sun on your face, do not be troubled; for you are in Elysium, and you're already dead
    What we do in life, echoes in eternity
  • RedTalon
    RedTalon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I get the feeling we may be able to walk away from being the champion of the lady of light I hope, or stay with her it will be a four way war not just three, has mention when you complete the main quest and regain your soul she warns you more work is to come, we now know what to expect and she will be demanding I bet.
  • Lettigall
    Lettigall
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sadly I totally didn't notice him when I completed it on EU AD with my sorcerer yesterday but I did on NA AD with that sorcerer. Is there any way of going back to find him?

Same, didn't notice anywhere on my route. Where was that *** standing?
    Some men just want to watch the world burn... I just want a cold beer!
  • Tyr
    Tyr
    ✭✭✭✭
  • Aimora
    Aimora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wrong thread :/
    Edited by Aimora on December 20, 2015 12:06AM
    Aimora Gilidhren - 50 Hybrid Sorcerer
    Aimae Gilihdril - 50Templar Healer
    Aimsae Astasia - 50 Templar Tank
    Aimellie Halfpenny - 50 Nightblade spinning DPS
    Sofae Ethelbur - 50 Dragonknight Tank
    Sha'Mash 50 - Nightblade - Former Empress
    Saelenor Wilihfren 50 - Templar No. 3
    Seliene Harbingerin 50 - DK in training
    Aims For Equanimity 10 - Magicka DK

Circle of the Phoenix - Guild Mistress
    Elysium - Guild 2nd in Command
    Auridon Trading Company - Joint GM

Looking for a friendly, progress focused guild check us out at thecircleofthephoenix.gamerlaunch.com/

Check me out at Anook anook.com/aimora
  • MRusso89
    MRusso89
    ✭✭✭
    I can't wait to see Clockwork City! It's going to be amazing! Sotha Sil's city is going to be so cool :)
    Hermaeus Mora, elder than Ada, Abyssal Cephaliarch, hearken to the plea of this unworthy, for I have come to barter for knowledge denied.
    excerpt from Fragmentae Abyssum Hermaeus Morus
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Molag-Bal was hard. But when these 3 Daedra chicks ally up against Tamriel....
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.

My debut album on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@Gleandra/videos
  • Code2501
    Code2501
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hate to Necro an old thread but with Morrowind the 'Gates of Sotha Sil' are about to be opened... When are the three plotting princes plans due to be unveiled?
  • VoodooPlatypus
    VoodooPlatypus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Code2501 wrote: »
    Hate to Necro an old thread but with Morrowind the 'Gates of Sotha Sil' are about to be opened... When are the three plotting princes plans due to be unveiled?

I dunno, I kinda love the necro-ing of this old thread. Gets people talking about the virtual world again and speculating about things to (possibly) come in the future. It's a nice, positive departure from the otherwise perpetual negativity. :smiley:
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I feel as though the official answer would be "soon(tm)". Who knows for certain though. Hopefully just a straight and honest soon.
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hate to Necro an old thread...
    Then don't.
    179809d1373210666t-apple-going-down-billions-tax-fraud-thread-necromancy.png
    :p;)

BtW, forum policy seems to be to start a new thread for the discussion... possibly including a link to the old one, perhaps, for those who want to see what has been posted before?

As for the discussion... only the powers that be (at ZOS) know!
  • Osteos
    Osteos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What was Clockwork City like in TES3? I was in college and avoided gaming so I never played it. When the Clockwork City dlc for eso was first revealed it got a lot of hype but honestly it just looks like another empty dwemer ruin consisiting of multiple platforms. I am hoping there is more to it then that.
    DAGGERFALL COVENANT
    NA PC
    Former Vehemence Member
    Onistka Valerius <> Artemis Renault <> Gonk gra-Ugrash <> Karietta <> Zercon at-Rusa <> Genevieve Renault <> Ktaka <> Brenlyn Renault
  • Mashille
    Mashille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Begone Necromancer!

tumblr_nnqn6sUdIw1qd479ro1_500.gif
    House Baratheon: 'Ours Is The Fury'
  • Tyr
    Tyr
    ✭✭✭✭
    Uh well, I don't know if I can say anything about this because of NDA, but uh just wait till Morrowind goes live if you want to know about what's going on with "The Anticipations" and such.
  • Code2501
    Code2501
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tyr wrote: »
    Uh well, I don't know if I can say anything about this because of NDA, but uh just wait till Morrowind goes live if you want to know about what's going on with "The Anticipations" and such.

Ah so they were referencing the anticipations. Meaning they were referencing Boethia, Mephala and Azura. I thought the supposition that 'darkness' was Nocturnal was wrong at the time.
    Fyi books on the anticipations are in tes3 & tes5.
    If they were only referencing morrowind itself then i can only hope there is some tamriel-wide event yet to unfold because the never ending anchor invasion from malog bal is getting a little long in the tooth. The war for the throne could continue but i was kind of hoping for a new, er, chapter.
  • WalksonGraves
    WalksonGraves
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't wait for my gold makeup/gold dress princess to also have gold skin.

Ballllin'

*edit
    I've been had! Damn necromancers...
    Edited by WalksonGraves on April 26, 2017 3:35PM
  • MarkusLiberty
    MarkusLiberty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure if it's been mentioned, but several recently datamined collectibles also refer to the Clockwork city, including mounts. So I think this will likely be the next big DLC
    *Special Snowflake*

• ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    This thread is being closed as it's two years old and considered a necro. You are welcome to start a new thread to continue the discussion however.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.