Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How do you reach 20k health as a Stamina Build?

Nirnrot
Nirnrot
✭✭✭
...without sacrificing DPS output greatly?

I have not yet finished crafting my V16 gear yet, just 3 pieces in but in my V13 gear I was lucky to hit 18k health buffed. What do you guys do to hit that magic 20k health mark. Enchants? Attribute points? Set bonus? Does it matter where we get our health? Meaning is it less of an investment to use enchants over attributes or vice versa. Would love to hear how all the L337 forum stams do it. Thanks in advance!

Best Answers

• i3ig_Gun
    i3ig_Gun
    ✭✭✭
    Use your Attribute points to reach that 20k, then stack stamina on all your gears.
    XBOX ONE - NA
    GT: i3ig Gun
    Legion of Many - Daggerfall Covenant
    Answer ✓
  • i3ig_Gun
    i3ig_Gun
    ✭✭✭
    Or get it to 15k, and use a Health and Stamina food
    XBOX ONE - NA
    GT: i3ig Gun
    Legion of Many - Daggerfall Covenant
    Answer ✓
  • OrphanHelgen
    OrphanHelgen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Put one legendary health enchant in an infused legendary chest, head or pants vr16. You will see the power of a vr16 compare to vr14.
    GG
    PC, EU server, Ebonheart Pact

Finally a reason not to play League of Legends
    Answer ✓
  • Levo18
    Levo18
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are You talking about pve or pvp? In pvp you get extra 5k health dont forget that

mqdefault.jpg
    Answer ✓
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I went all stam attributes with max health enchants on armor. I'm not even in full v16 gear yet and my health is 23k without food/pots. So I may back off and do max stam on the remaining armor pieces.
    Answer ✓
  • Nirnrot
    Nirnrot
    ✭✭✭
    Awesome thanks for the input. Before I try to reset my attributes I'm going to put a legendary enchant on one of my V16 gold pieces and see what that gives me. I even went for the max health with my Agility jewelry, so I will see how close that gets me. The food will be a must. Is hitting 20k with food the standard? If so then the enchants should get me to my goal. Thanks again!
    Edited by Nirnrot on November 8, 2015 7:13AM
  • Nirnrot
    Nirnrot
    ✭✭✭
    Levo18 wrote: »
    Are You talking about pve or pvp? In pvp you get extra 5k health dont forget that

I'm talking about PvE, but the extra hp will help me in PvP too. I feel too squishy sometimes. If I can get enough health to survive one more surprise attack or focused aim I'll be good. Hopefully upgrading everything to V16 legendary along with the advice above, will allow me to do that.