Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

When will consoles get in game add ons?

Chieve
Chieve
✭✭✭
Also is spell craftijgnan actual thing?
Please vote in the console text chat thread so ZoS can see how many people want text chat

...and dueling in the dueling thread but personally I want text chat first...

Best Answers

• Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very unlikely you will ever see addons for consoles because of Microsoft and Sony's policies.

Spell crafting we have no idea, it's a thing they wanted to do and had basics for but is some time away.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
    Answer ✓
  • Stoney_McGeee
    Stoney_McGeee
    ✭✭✭
    The word on the street is that they announced somewhere that they're doing that add on, if i find where the post is, ill link it.
    (Soulless Knights)
    AD Stoneey DK (Vr16) homeless
    AD StoneyHeals Templar (Vr16) homeless
    AD Stoknee NB (v1) Training
    AD Psychosis Sorc (37) Training
    Answer ✓
  • Belidos
    Belidos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chieve wrote: »

Well its been claimed that eso will put in their own addons in the option menu

Yes and no, they are adding official versions of add-ons, not as add-ons but as actual game features, I think there may be a couple coming in the Orsinium expansion when it hits the consoles.

As to spellcrafting, it's one of the things they wanted to do, but have placed in the back burner pile for now.
    Edited by Belidos on November 6, 2015 5:59PM
    Answer ✓
  • Chieve
    Chieve
    ✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    Very unlikely you will ever see addons for consoles because of Microsoft and Sony's policies.

Spell crafting we have no idea, it's a thing they wanted to do and had basics for but is some time away.

Well its been claimed that eso will put in their own addons in the option menu
    The word on the street is that they announced somewhere that they're doing that add on, if i find where the post is, ill link it.

Thank you

Please vote in the console text chat thread so ZoS can see how many people want text chat

...and dueling in the dueling thread but personally I want text chat first...
  • Stoney_McGeee
    Stoney_McGeee
    ✭✭✭
    no problem... it is well needed for console -__-
    (Soulless Knights)
    AD Stoneey DK (Vr16) homeless
    AD StoneyHeals Templar (Vr16) homeless
    AD Stoknee NB (v1) Training
    AD Psychosis Sorc (37) Training