Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dungeon Loot Contextualized Question

Severan
Severan
✭✭✭
The patch notes for Orsinium say;

Loot will be contextualized to your level.
While everyone will be scaled up to VR15, you will always get loot drops appropriate for your level. For example, if you are VR2, you will still get VR2 loot drops.

Does that mean if I am VR 16 and I group with VR4s for example, will they be buffed to VR15 and I will be lowered to VR15 but the loot I get will be VR16? I am on Xbox One so we have not got the update yet, if anyone from PC or anyone knows let me know! Thanks.
Xbox One - BeScurred
  • Fruitmass
    Fruitmass
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yar. I've been using the group finder as both a v16 and v4 and I'm getting level appropriate gear for both.
    Beware all ye who log on for here there be typos...
  • Severan
    Severan
    ✭✭✭
    Fruitmass wrote: »
    Yar. I've been using the group finder as both a v16 and v4 and I'm getting level appropriate gear for both.

Awesome! That will make my dungeon experience a whole lot better haha.
    Xbox One - BeScurred
  • OrphanHelgen
    OrphanHelgen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Good question, I was thinking the same when reading patch notes.
    There is no chance what so ever that I am running a dungeon if I get lower loot then vr16. There is just no other options for me.
    PC, EU server, Ebonheart Pact

Finally a reason not to play League of Legends