Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Wrothgar food scales to level!

MrKen
MrKen
I don't know if I am the only one who did not realise this.. but the new food can be used at any level and scalesl! Nice!

However, the scaling is a bit on the low side and is not the equivalent of recipes of the same level. Not sure if that is intended or not.
  • Drax76
    Drax76
    ✭✭✭
    Crafted food and beverages have scaled in Battle Leveled areas, Cyrodiil, Imperial City, and now Orsinium, since IC went Live.
    PS4 - NA - AD
    v16 Khajiit NB Tank
    40 Breton Templar Healer/Tank
  • MrKen
    MrKen
    Yes, but this food can be used by any level character and scales. You do not need to be in those battle levelled areas

Take 'Orzorga's Red Frothgar' for instance.

my lvl 7 in Reaper's March sees food as Max health + 526, and Magicka Recovery +48
    my lvl 11 in Shadowfen sees food as Max health + 789, and Magicka Recovery +72
    my lvl V14 in Coldharbour sees food as Max health + 4803, and Magicka Recovery +439

Other recipes do not scale in this way.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope this scales to level. I got the first recipe from the quest giver last night, on my VR16. It said it needed a Recipe Level of 1 to make, but gave 5000 Health and 440 something in Regen. I was thinking that might be uberkill on an L10 character.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"