Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Wanting to get into dungeons

AGrz5585
AGrz5585
✭✭✭
So I've never done a dungeon run in eso, but want to start since i like the monster sets and now the new undaunted motif. So first question I have is , how can you tell which of the two quests gotten at the undaunted enclave is for gold or silver pledge? And also is it hard to get through the vet dungeons since I've never done them before. The character i was thinking of using was my v16 templar
  • Nirnrot
    Nirnrot
    ✭✭✭
    Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I do believe your quest journal will indicate which dungeon must be done on the Veteran difficulty. What I do know for a fact is that it's the Bosmer fellow that gives the Veteran Pledges. Veteran Dungeons can be difficult if you've never done them before but as long as you are a good listener and have someone in your group who knows what to do you should be fine. Oh and it should go without saying but, don't stand in red circles or beams lol. In normal dungeons you can get away with doing it a couple times, but not in Veteran lol
  • Drax76
    Drax76
    ✭✭✭
    A Silver key can be obtained by completing ALL of the Pledge objective, including the Optional ones. Silver keys can also be obtained by NOT completing ALL objectives for a Veteran Pledge.

Gold keys can ONLY be obtained by completing ALL of the Pledge objective, including the Optional ones, for a Veteran Pledge.

Veteran Pledges require that all group members be Veteran Rank 1+ and that the Group Leader select the Veteran Dungeon Difficulty in the Group window.
    PS4 - NA - AD
    v16 Khajiit NB Tank
    40 Breton Templar Healer/Tank
  • EllieBlue
    EllieBlue
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would say that at VR16, most players would expect you to have done the vet dungeon runs. So, if you have never done it before, perhaps the easiest way to find a group that will help/tolerate dungeon beginners is to find pve guilds and run with your fellow guildies. Most will be happy to walk you through it. Vet dungeons are fun and challenging.
    Edited by EllieBlue on November 10, 2015 9:32AM
    Nirn Traders GM (est 2015)
    PC EU
    Semi-retired. Playing games for fun. Super casual.
  • PhatGrimReaper
    PhatGrimReaper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Before you join a group, check some video guides of the vet dungeons.... it really helps if you have an idea of what to expect. While watching a video is no substitute for actually playing the content, it does give you an idea of what's expected from your role.
    Also, be clear with your group mates that you are new to the dungeon scene. I agree with @EllieBlue, look for a PVE guild. Guilds will generally have players of all different skill/experience levels and most will be happy to train you up.
    Fat Grim Reaper - (m)Dragon Knight AR28
    F G R Junior - Templar AR26
    This One Had Name Changed - Nightblade AR19
    Fat Grim Streaker - Sorcerer AR15
    M12-GM - Guardians of the Twelve-GM - Crown Store Heroes - ETU
    RÀGE - R.I.P