Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Cadwell Silver and Gold Resource Nodes?

Thrasher91604
Thrasher91604
✭✭✭✭✭
I've Vet 6 now. In the second vet area, and stuck with same nodes as the previous area and starter island even though enemies have levelled up to VR 2. What is node schedule for Cadwell's Silver and Gold?
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its about two zones for each level of mats, with the Starter areas lumped in with the first two zones. Since the next mat change is at Vet7, then you need to be in the third zone to farm Vet7 mats. Or where ever the VR7 mobs are. For Vet 6, the first two zones of Gold.

And, until you unlock Gold by finishing Silver, your not going to get to that zone.

However the good news is, the low to intermediate Vet Mats (VR1 to VR8) sell pretty cheaply in the guild stores, so farm for them there.

EDIT Forgot about Orsinium, and now Cyrodiil. As long as your material level is correct for the level of gear you want to make, you can farm for mats in those two zones.
    Edited by Nestor on November 2, 2015 11:54PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Thrasher91604
    Thrasher91604
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks! I am in Cadwell zone 2 at VR6. I've already outlevelled the nodes for 3 VR levels now. I am trying to keep my crafting levels consistent with my harvesting area so that the provisioning writs are doable with mats in zone. Getting a little impatient I suppose.