Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Need help with Imperial City Dungeons

juz10bebur
juz10bebur
Soul Shriven
I am a level 33 sorcerer, and last night I did the White-Gold tower dungeon with two vet ranks and one level 44, I was the group leader so the dungeon was set to my level and it was still difficult even for the vet ranks. I would like to complete the Imperial city prison dungeon as well, but I don't have friends that play this game so I'm looking for any vet ranks that are willing to do this with me, and also if anyone has any tricks on conpleting the imperial city dungeon that would be awesome as well.