Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Returning Player

jtuck523_ESO
jtuck523_ESO
Soul Shriven
I have never really given this game a chance and only ever have reached level 20ish. Excited to see all the new features they have added since I last stopped playing and was curious about what class/weapon setup to level up.

any suggestions on a class that is efficient to level up and viable for pvp late game would be greatly welcome!
  • Izorpo
    Izorpo
    I am a returning player aswell. Reinstalling game atm.
    I will be starting fresh with a Bosmer Nightblade (Archer) as they (as far as I remember) are decent for solo content and fun in pvp.
    I feel like a total noob and are excited about it :smiley:
    I know NOONE that plays ESO anymore, which is going to be a new experience for me from playing with friends in other games for a long long time :worried:
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Welcome back :}
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

• imredneckson
    imredneckson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    welcome back to ESO you two
    Legions of Mordor Guild Officer
    Member of the GvG Community

Dunmer NB - Merser Frey (DC)
    Dunmer DK - Akaviri Battlereeve (DC)- http://orig05.deviantart.net/7ecd/f/2016/013/b/f/you_***_kill_by_eso_picture-d9nrz0q.png
    Imperial Templar - Knight of the Blood Oath (DC)-
    http://orig00.deviantart.net/5ba3/f/2016/115/a/0/jesus_beam_ftw____by_eso_picture-da09ecj.png
    High Elf Templar - Aurí-El (AD)
    High Elf Templar - Teutonic Honor Guard (EP)
  • foster10189b14_ESO
    I am gonna give it a try as well, I am returning from just after launch which is why I quit in the first play. Gameplay was bearable but I was frustrated in ZeniMax's ability to fix the game. My question is, before I re-sub, has their reaction to bugs or bots got better?
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    I am gonna give it a try as well, I am returning from just after launch which is why I quit in the first play. Gameplay was bearable but I was frustrated in ZeniMax's ability to fix the game. My question is, before I re-sub, has their reaction to bugs or bots got better?

Bots (for the most part) are no longer an issue...Bugs, ummm...Bugs still get implemented with every new patch lol

If I were you, I wouldn't re-sub (i.e. purchase an ESO Plus membership) right away. The game is buy-to-play now...So you can log in, see how you like the changes, and then sub to ESO Plus if you do.

Alternatively, if you want to try out new content, you can purchase the DLCs that interest you without ever having to join ESO Plus.

Buying an ESO Plus Membership gives you an allotment of crowns each month, 10% increase to XP/research/gold earned, and rents the DLCs for the duration of your sub. If those things are worth it to you, then go for it! But I'd at least pop into the game for a couple days before deciding :)
    Edited by Allyhoo811 on November 4, 2015 3:09AM
  • Johngo0036
    Johngo0036
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back all of you returning players,
    Yes there are bugs in the game however dont let that become an issue and learn to play around them till they get fixed,

@Izorpo - A bow user is a good start however you will like to use the 2H purely for the buff that rally(momentum) morph give to weapon damage....

@jtuck523_ESO - What kind of play do you prefer, up in the face of ranged,
    There are many, many, build videos on youtube,
    when viewing them filter and only view those within the last week as some game changes have forced build changes as well..
    PC EU Megaserver
    @Johngo0036
    CP900+
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer |The-Irritable-Witch(DC)
    Orc Stamina Dragonknight | Gru-Bolar(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Nightblade | Chewbucca(DC)
    Khajit Stamina Nightblade | Gleaming Daggers(DC)
    Altmer Magicka Nightblade | Miss Chewbucca(EP)
    Argonian Magicka Templar | Walks-With-Friends(EP)
    Argonian Templar Healer | Dr Toxic(EP)
    Orc Stamina Sorc | Lady Streaks-Alot(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka DK | Whips-n-Chains(DC)
    Nord Warden | Demi Tank(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Warden | Crafter-O-Crafts(DC)
    Bosmer Stamplar | Forest-Plump(DC)
    Argonian Hybrid Nb | Men-O-Paws(DC)
    Bosmer Stamblade | 'Maui(AD)
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | Mid-Life-Crisis(AD)