Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Writ requirements

• Stonesthrow
    Stonesthrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can also get tears from the water pools/bags… cruise the northern coastline.
  • OrphanHelgen
    OrphanHelgen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Did all writs exepct alchemy yesterday and today. yesterday I got two survey maps wrothgar and today I got a kuta and tempering allow. I find this good :)
    PC, EU server, Ebonheart Pact

Finally a reason not to play League of Legends
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The new recipes are not rare; they are all over the place in the main city. I've sold or given away about 15 extras so far; still have one I am missing, of course!

If you are seeing them selling really expensive, wait, they won't stay expensive long with these drop rates. I'm selling them at 100g; they'll probably settle at 40 or so.
  • I_killed_Vivec
    I_killed_Vivec
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I was worried until I saw the actual writs.

IF you have the DLC then getting materials from Wrothgar isn't a problem, there's tons of stuff all over the place and the surveys in writs provide a lot too.

However, if you don't have Wrothgar then I don't know how you'd cope. Which doesn't seem fair.

Have you or anyone reading this gotten an Enchanting Survey yet?

Curious as to how the 2 potency nodes are putting out…

Side note: I looted 2 "world" potency nodes in Wrothgar for a few level ones before I realized I hadn't bumped up the enchanting passive on that guy >< so there is that… I skipped them after that for the rest of you.

I did get an enchanting survey - only the lower level potencies, Kude and Kura :(

So far :)

• Vonovosi
    Vonovosi
    ✭✭✭
    I am max lvl (rank 10) in all crafting skills on the alt that I have been running around the new zone with and I have found more rekura (rank 8 potency) from 1 hvy sack than the total number of rank 10 pot runes found (5:4 ratio). The patch notes explicitly state that hvy sacks drop matts your lvl or 1 lvl lower.
    VR16 Khajiit Stamina Nightblade=DPS-(AD)-PC NA-Kuwabatake Sanjuro
    VR16 Breton Sorcerer-DPS/Healer-(DC)-PC NA-Charles Baudelaire
    VR16 Altmer Sorcerer=DPS/Healer-(AD)-PC NA-Lottie Millhaven
    VR16 Dunmer Dragonknight-Tank-(EP)-PC NA=Cthulhu Hllalu
    VR16 Imperial Dragonknight-Tank-(AD)-PC NA-Leeroy Jhenkins
    VR16 Breton Magicka Templar-Healer/DPS-(AD)-PC NA- Nina Hagen
    VR16 Altmer Magicka Nightblade-DPS-(AD)-PC NA-J R Bob Dobbs
    LVL39 Redguard Stamina Templar-Tank-(DC)-PC NA-Wesley Willis
  • I_killed_Vivec
    I_killed_Vivec
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Vonovosi wrote: »
    I am max lvl (rank 10) in all crafting skills on the alt that I have been running around the new zone with and I have found more rekura (rank 8 potency) from 1 hvy sack than the total number of rank 10 pot runes found (5:4 ratio). The patch notes explicitly state that hvy sacks drop matts your lvl or 1 lvl lower.

Good point! I'd forgotten about that comment about heavy sacks - I got one with 5 Kedeko, which I hadn't seen in a long time.

Patch notes lie!