The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Azura's NA PC...DC can't win without zerging

• Rebeccas04nub18_ESO
    I guess I'm in the minority, I love the 24X24X24 battles. 3 way fights with mostly large equal numbers. Wasn't cyrodiil designed for theses types of battles? Nobody wants to be outnumbered, it's like being bullied but I've seen it with all 3 factions. There's a lot more satisfaction when you beat a good group with equal numbers than mowing 20 down with 60.
    Wicked Felina/ Khajiit NB DC
  • GRxKnight
    GRxKnight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're hard pressed to find those 24v24 fights these days...the response to losing fights isn't "how do we improve" but rather "how are we going to get more numbers to fight them"...it's sad really and everyone is guilty of it
    Member of Victorem, RÁGE ; Decibel Alumni (RIP)

Kalista Schefer: VR16 AD Sorcerer; Alliance Rank 22

Noxus-Katarina: VR16 AD NB; Alliance Rank 30

Grxknight: VR16 AD DK; Alliance Rank 16

Lorelie Aedel: VR16 AD Templar; Alliance Rank 8
  • dRudE
    dRudE
    ✭✭✭
    Whilst I oppose this argument on the grounds that every faction zergs, it is true that only calling in more troops and adding to the zerg/poor server performance is the only way to win now.
  • KenaPKK
    KenaPKK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It seems to me that there are many new PvP players in DC right now. They seek groups for instruction and safety.
    Kena
    Legion XIII
    Excellence without elitism
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend
    NA/PC original dueling and general PvP community guild
    Now the hub of competitive dueling and the joined PvP communities of NA and EU/PC

Apex Predator.

Here's a great thread collecting community ideas for PvP updates.

[MEGATHREAD] Feedback Threads for Class Reps

Class Representative Feedback Discords:
    Nightblade Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/t2Xhnu6

Dragonknight Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/UHtZhz8

Sorcerer Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/e3QkCS8

Templar Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/WvVuSw7

Warden Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/sTFY4ys

General Healing Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/6CmzBFb

TONKS!
    https://discord.gg/DRNYd39

Werewolf Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/aDEx2ev

Vampire Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/yfzck8Q
  • Petros
    Petros
    ✭✭✭
    ALL FACTIONS DO THIS!

If you didn't know this already, you must be new to the game
    "Our light will bring the dawning of a new hope!" ~ Petros Fordring -The Order of Mundus
    - VR16 Imperial Dragonknight (DC -NA) & The One Handed Tank
  • imredneckson
    imredneckson
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I got a screenshot of that I counted about 50
    Legions of Mordor Guild Officer
    Member of the GvG Community

Dunmer NB - Merser Frey (DC)
    Dunmer DK - Akaviri Battlereeve (DC)- http://orig05.deviantart.net/7ecd/f/2016/013/b/f/you_***_kill_by_eso_picture-d9nrz0q.png
    Imperial Templar - Knight of the Blood Oath (DC)-
    http://orig00.deviantart.net/5ba3/f/2016/115/a/0/jesus_beam_ftw____by_eso_picture-da09ecj.png
    High Elf Templar - Aurí-El (AD)
    High Elf Templar - Teutonic Honor Guard (EP)
  • WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yesterday things were more or less 'balanced' meaning the DC Self-Esteem machine didn't plow over everything in their path, but i still saw some rather dumb things. For example, things seemed to be winding down late in the evening with neither faction gaining ground, so things settled down into a pleasant little meatgrinder at the Chal Gate, which later turned into a 1 sided affair with DC's 'premier zerg' running up and down the ramps, occasionally jumping off to steamroll the dirty EP opposition, which consisted of maybe 7-8 ppl as most of EP were at Alessia sieging.

How is that remotely enjoyable? Do you all give yourselves a pat on the back 'hur hur hur we rekt those EP lets make a compilation video showing how awesome we are!" You could have sieged a keep with the amount of people you had in your group but apparently picking off a handful of people manning meatbags and oil catapults at the base of the stairs gives you a self esteem boost?

This is why there need to be changes made to siege and aoe. Groups do this *** because they can get away with it, and it's not innovative or strategical play, it's just plain stupid.
  • Dkill
    Dkill
    ✭✭✭
    Yesterday things were more or less 'balanced' meaning the DC Self-Esteem machine didn't plow over everything in their path, but i still saw some rather dumb things. For example, things seemed to be winding down late in the evening with neither faction gaining ground, so things settled down into a pleasant little meatgrinder at the Chal Gate, which later turned into a 1 sided affair with DC's 'premier zerg' running up and down the ramps, occasionally jumping off to steamroll the dirty EP opposition, which consisted of maybe 7-8 ppl as most of EP were at Alessia sieging.

How is that remotely enjoyable? Do you all give yourselves a pat on the back 'hur hur hur we rekt those EP lets make a compilation video showing how awesome we are!" You could have sieged a keep with the amount of people you had in your group but apparently picking off a handful of people manning meatbags and oil catapults at the base of the stairs gives you a self esteem boost?

This is why there need to be changes made to siege and aoe. Groups do this *** because they can get away with it, and it's not innovative or strategical play, it's just plain stupid.

Are you serious about this post or you are trolling
    -7 to 8 EP at must lol ( you need to go back to school and redo all your Math 101)
    Just so you know we were all trying to Die to your EP but the 7 to 8 at must like you say were so bad at this game that we had to yolo into your zerg to be able to go to sleep. Take my suggestion i think the registration process is open now and refresh your Math 101.

7 to 8 at must pstttttttt
    Edited by Dkill on November 19, 2015 8:10PM
    BLUE IS THE ONLY WAY OF LIFE
    Illiana VR16 Red Guard Night Blade DC
    Kinkanon VR16 Breton Sorc DC
    Buquenke VR16 Imperial Templar DC
  • GRxKnight
    GRxKnight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dkill wrote: »

-7 to 8 EP at must lol ( you need to go back to school and redo all your Math 101)
    Just so you know we were all trying to Die to your EP but the 7 to 8 at must like you say were so bad at this game that we had to yolo into your zerg to be able to go to sleep. Take my suggestion i think the registration process is open now and refresh your Math 101.

So you don't deny these accusations of zerging? Funny how you deflect everything when we ask you guys to say with certainty that you're having fun zerging around the map with *** frames you guys contribute to by running with your massive numbers. I wonder if CN would be able to distinguish themselves as a good guild if they didn't need the crutch of 3 raids in close proximity to each other to achieve anything...and I'm going to stop you right now from saying that there's only ever your one raid of whatever number under 24 present, because anyone from AD or EP with at least half a brain knows that's complete BS

• Dkill
    Dkill
    ✭✭✭
    GRxKnight wrote: »

So you don't deny these accusations of zerging? Funny how you deflect everything when we ask you guys to say with certainty that you're having fun zerging around the map with *** frames you guys contribute to by running with your massive numbers. I wonder if CN would be able to distinguish themselves as a good guild if they didn't need the crutch of 3 raids in close proximity to each other to achieve anything...and I'm going to stop you right now from saying that there's only ever your one raid of whatever number under 24 present, because anyone from AD or EP with at least half a brain knows that's complete BS

I think you miss read my sarcastic post, but here is the entire story behind this.

We (16 of US ) took the 3rd floor of the gate from You ( 90 EP) and we Farm you like a good farmers we are. Them you ( 90 EP ) were so bad at this game that could no kill us (16 of US). I was tired have to work next day early so after countless pixels of AP scrolling in my screen we decide to yolo into you ( 90 EP) but you (90 EP) still could not kill us. Them I sloed equilibrium in my main bar and when my health was low i jump from the 3rd floor of the gate and die (finally i was able to go sleep)

Here you have, I wrote this in a way you can understand since English is not my native language i tend to get excited and not be grammatically correct at times. Also we don't have to be able to distinguish our self as a good guild, that is someone else Job to judge us as a guild. To me we are the best farmers in this game, keep Zerging we like the AP rolling in our screen ( I bought me a 4K 32" monitor just to see the AP better)

WHO IS ZERGING NOW
    Edited by Dkill on November 20, 2015 3:52PM
  • GRxKnight
    GRxKnight
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I think you miss read my sarcastic post, but here is the entire story behind this.

We (16 of US ) took the 3rd floor of the gate from You ( 90 EP) and we Farm you like a good farmers we are. Them you ( 90 EP ) were so bad at this game that could no kill us (16 of US). I was tired have to work next day early so after countless pixels of AP scrolling in my screen we decide to yolo into you ( 90 EP) but you (90 EP) still could not kill us. Them I sloed equilibrium in my main bar and when my health was low i jump from the 3rd floor of the gate and die (finally i was able to go sleep)

Here you have I wrote this in a way you can understand since English is not my native language i tend to get excited and not be grammatically correct at times. Also we don't have to be able to distinguish our self as a good guild that is someone else Job to judge us as a guild. To me we are the best farmers in this game, keep Zerging we like the AP rolling in our screen ( I bought me a 4K 32" monitor just to see the AP better)

WHO IS ZERGING NOW

Have to disagree with you being the best farmers in the game...leaderboard ap says otherwise

• Dkill
    Dkill
    ✭✭✭

Here you have I wrote this in a way you can understand since English is not my native language i tend to get excited and not be grammatically correct at times. Also we don't have to be able to distinguish our self as a good guild that is someone else Job to judge us as a guild. To me we are the best farmers in this game, keep Zerging we like the AP rolling in our screen ( I bought me a 4K 32" monitor just to see the AP better)

WHO IS ZERGING NOW

Have to disagree with you being the best farmers in the game...leaderboard ap says otherwise

"I did say to me" that's what i believe none else have to agreed lol.
    Edited by Dkill on November 20, 2015 3:53PM
  • RatedChaotic
    RatedChaotic
    ✭✭✭✭
    As the title of this thread says, DC is literally the joke of the campaign as they need to have 80+ people at one objective in order to accomplish something. You guys are really killing PvP at this point as fighting 80+ on a nightly basis isn't fun for anyone. Server performance sucks, fights aren't fun, and quite frankly, it's sad to see the only way DC knows how to play is to stick so close together that their balls (if they have any) are touching each other. Are you guys really that pathetic and bad that you need to hold hands with your zerg to win? Here's a thought...spread the f out and take multiple objectives if you have that many groups running. AD and EP do it all the time, why can't you?

And before this turns into a, but AD/EP zergs as well, there have been multiple instances where DC has had the opportunity to spread out, hit multiple keeps on the map, and profit for their faction, but instead decide to ball up in one location and kill performance. So congrats to contributing to the already declining state of PvP

L2P, this isnt mortal kombat. Its a army vs army type pvp. Grow up form your own zerg and have a good battle. Dont come here crying because they have a bigger stick than you. Maybe before you buy your next game research it more.
    Edited by RatedChaotic on November 20, 2015 5:23PM
  • Huckdabuck
    Huckdabuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    L2P, this isnt mortal kombat. Its a army vs army type pvp. Grow up form your own zerg and have a good battle. Dont come here crying because they have a bigger stick than you.

FAIL. :s
    Texashighelf - VR16 Sorcerer EP NA - FILTHY BARBARIAN
    Texasimperial - VR16 Dragonknight EP NA - How do you like your DK?
    Texas'Imperial - VR16 Dragonknight DC NA - How do you like your DK?
    Texas-Imperial - VR16 Templar DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    Texas Highelf - VR16 Sorcerer DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    Texas Imperial - VR16 Nightblade DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    It's a very grey area.
  • GRxKnight
    GRxKnight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As the title of this thread says, DC is literally the joke of the campaign as they need to have 80+ people at one objective in order to accomplish something. You guys are really killing PvP at this point as fighting 80+ on a nightly basis isn't fun for anyone. Server performance sucks, fights aren't fun, and quite frankly, it's sad to see the only way DC knows how to play is to stick so close together that their balls (if they have any) are touching each other. Are you guys really that pathetic and bad that you need to hold hands with your zerg to win? Here's a thought...spread the f out and take multiple objectives if you have that many groups running. AD and EP do it all the time, why can't you?

And before this turns into a, but AD/EP zergs as well, there have been multiple instances where DC has had the opportunity to spread out, hit multiple keeps on the map, and profit for their faction, but instead decide to ball up in one location and kill performance. So congrats to contributing to the already declining state of PvP

L2P, this isnt mortal kombat. Its a army vs army type pvp. Grow up form your own zerg and have a good battle. Dont come here crying because they have a bigger stick than you. Maybe before you buy your next game research it more.

I'm just going to assume you don't play on NA azura's star or have been following the degenerating pvp that's been happening due to a large amount of people in one area which is resulting in lag/fps issues..this isn't a l2p issue...it's a thread pointing out that a certain dc guild can only have success against their opposition when they're running 3x the oppositions numbers...next time do a bit of research before posting in a thread you have no background knowledge of.

• Dkill
    Dkill
    ✭✭✭

I'm just going to assume you don't play on NA azura's star or have been following the degenerating pvp that's been happening due to a large amount of people in one area which is resulting in lag/fps issues..this isn't a l2p issue...it's a thread pointing out that a certain dc guild can only have success against their opposition when they're running 3x the oppositions numbers...next time do a bit of research before posting in a thread you have no background knowledge of.

I have to say you fail to understand that you cant control entire faction, we don't complain about TKO coming into Azura three time a week Zerging the map. I do enjoy very much fighting Crown either i win or loose and seeing Mojican on the floor is priceless, it's a indication that you fail to heal him. I know Azura very well we based out of it, i think you barking the wrong tree here. We feel the same way when we get close to your Zerg and we don't complain. Enjoy the game, stop pointing finger because the AP must flow and we my friend will make it flowwwwwwwww.
    Edited by Dkill on November 20, 2015 5:52PM
  • GRxKnight
    GRxKnight
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I have to say you fail to understand that you cant control entire faction , we don't complain about TKO coming into Azura three time a week Zerging the map. I do enjoy very much fighting Crown either i win or loose and seeing Mojican on the floor is priceless, it's a indication that you fail to heal him. I know Azura very well we based out of it, i think you barking the wrong tree here. We feel the same way when we get close to your Zerg and we don't complain. Enjoy the game, stop pointing finger because the AP must flow and we my friend will make it flowwwwwwwww.

I call bs there...Daniel is really good at getting your pugs to follow him around and stack on your zerg to make an even lager zerg...as for tko since their little gm incident they might find it harder to maintain their presence in azura's...their days are numbered even with the bad rep they had previous to all that drama.

It's hard to enjoy the game when you can't play it without lag delay...everyone knows what's causing it yet regardless you feel the need to continue to run 40+ deep (including pugs in these numbers)...so why bother pretending like what you're doing isn't harmful for the campaign or the overall, already declining, performance of pvp

• RatedChaotic
    RatedChaotic
    ✭✭✭✭

Next time think before you post. This is another cry baby thread. They have a bigger stick. lol......The bold text shows its a L2P issue. 3x more than your force and you lead them into it. Thats just crappy leadership.
    Edited by RatedChaotic on November 21, 2015 3:07AM
  • Luklinda
    Luklinda
    Soul Shriven

I have to say you fail to understand that you cant control entire faction , we don't complain about TKO coming into Azura three time a week Zerging the map. I do enjoy very much fighting Crown either i win or loose and seeing Mojican on the floor is priceless, it's a indication that you fail to heal him. I know Azura very well we based out of it, i think you barking the wrong tree here. We feel the same way when we get close to your Zerg and we don't complain. Enjoy the game, stop pointing finger because the AP must flow and we my friend will make it flowwwwwwwww.

I call bs there...Daniel is really good at getting your pugs to follow him around and stack on your zerg to make an even lager zerg...as for tko since their little gm incident they might find it harder to maintain their presence in azura's...their days are numbered even with the bad rep they had previous to all that drama.

It's hard to enjoy the game when you can't play it without lag delay...everyone knows what's causing it yet regardless you feel the need to continue to run 40+ deep (including pugs in these numbers)...so why bother pretending like what you're doing isn't harmful for the campaign or the overall, already declining, performance of pvp

I call bs here.... AD is really good at ignoring EP and just mega-zerg-balling around to push DC. Would be nice to see a group of yellows smaller than 20 sometime. It's hard to enjoy the game with the lag delay caused by large group aoe spamming. So why bother pretending like what Ad is doing isn't harmful for the campaign or the overall, already declining, performance of pvp?

But typing about it being a problem here is
    /sarcasm_on
    really constructive right?
    /sarcasm_off

TL;DR dat mirror doe. Everyone runs with groups and a zerg is a zerg no matter how small #drsuess.
    Edited by Luklinda on November 21, 2015 4:09AM
  • GRxKnight
    GRxKnight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Luklinda wrote: »

I call bs here.... AD is really good at ignoring EP and just mega-zerg-balling around to push DC. Would be nice to see a group of yellows smaller than 20 sometime. It's hard to enjoy the game with the lag delay caused by large group aoe spamming. So why bother pretending like what Ad is doing isn't harmful for the campaign or the overall, already declining, performance of pvp?

But typing about it being a problem here is
    /sarcasm_on
    really constructive right?
    /sarcasm_off

TL;DR dat mirror doe. Everyone runs with groups and a zerg is a zerg no matter how small #drsuess.

Before this campaign AD didn't really tunnel in on DC...I can say with certainty that the reason why my groups (Victorem and Rage) go after DC is because Daniel puts up challenging fights and if we focus on EP then you blueberries will push straight down to Roe without any contest from AD. We do go and hit EP from time to time, but I think the main logic behind it is, AD is in third place, DC in second...we take stuff from DC, gain ground on them, then we pass them. If that is you want to approach it from a campaign standings point of view.

And as to the numbers? Really...just...really...? We need to run that many in our groups because Daniel apparently needs to run that many to fight a VE group of 24. If we don't have at least 20 in group there's no way we can fight CN head on with their core group plus a lot of pugs absorbing damage from this dumb AoE cap. You want us, to run smaller groups, then how bout you all do the same and have the pugs not follow your coattails around and pretend like they're not there/don't contribute to anything in fights.

• Alomar
    Alomar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "GRxKnight wrote: »
    the title of this thread says, DC is literally the joke of the campaign as they need to have 80+ people at one objective in order to accomplish something. You guys are really killing PvP at this point as fighting 80+ on a nightly basis isn't fun for anyone. Server performance sucks, fights aren't fun, and quite frankly, it's sad to see the only way DC knows how to play is to stick so close together that their balls (if they have any) are touching each other. Are you guys really that pathetic and bad that you need to hold hands with your zerg to win? Here's a thought...spread the f out and take multiple objectives if you have that many groups running. AD and EP do it all the time, why can't you?

And as to the numbers? Really...just...really...? We need to run that many in our groups because Daniel apparently needs to run that many to fight a VE group of 24. If we don't have at least 20 in group there's no way we can fight CN head on with their core group plus a lot of pugs absorbing damage from this dumb AoE cap. You want us, to run smaller groups, then how bout you all do the same and have the pugs not follow your coattails around and pretend like they're not there/don't contribute to anything in fights.

We do it every night of the week with 8-12 and wipe them all the time. Just requires more coordination and teamwork is all B)
    Edited by Alomar on November 21, 2015 3:34PM
    Haxus Council Member
    Former Havoc Commander
    Former DiE officer
    Alomar: 5 Stars - Beast: 3 stars - Kurudin: 5th NA emperor
    Awaiting New World, Camelot Unchained, and Crowfall
  • GRxKnight
    GRxKnight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alomar wrote: »
    the title of this thread says, DC is literally the joke of the campaign as they need to have 80+ people at one objective in order to accomplish something. You guys are really killing PvP at this point as fighting 80+ on a nightly basis isn't fun for anyone. Server performance sucks, fights aren't fun, and quite frankly, it's sad to see the only way DC knows how to play is to stick so close together that their balls (if they have any) are touching each other. Are you guys really that pathetic and bad that you need to hold hands with your zerg to win? Here's a thought...spread the f out and take multiple objectives if you have that many groups running. AD and EP do it all the time, why can't you?

We do it every night of the week with 8-12 and wipe them all the time. Just requires more coordination and teamwork is all B)

how....how can you wipe 2 raids with 8-12...with AoE caps in the game it does not make sense...I can see maybe one of their groups, which we never have an issue with...but more than one and that's when it becomes challenging

• Alomar
    Alomar
    ✭✭✭✭✭

how....how can you wipe 2 raids with 8-12...with AoE caps in the game it does not make sense...I can see maybe one of their groups, which we never have an issue with...but more than one and that's when it becomes challenging

1) Choke points
    2) The element of surprise
    3) Coordinated prox dets + ultimate bomb
    4) Preventing the remnants of the zerg from rez'ing
    5) Briefly pull away and reform
    6) Re-prox and push back in the stack attempting to rez with remaining ultimates
    7) AP
    Haxus Council Member
    Former Havoc Commander
    Former DiE officer
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I'm game to see the video. Haxus has some awesome videos up but I've yet to see anything in there remotely resembling 8-12 versus 50 all at once.

That said, I have no doubts it's doable in a choke. Good players (like Haxus) should be able to melt half a server in a choke. I like to think my raid is pretty damn good and even we got ruined in the meat grinder at glademist last night. Doesn't really matter how good you are, hitting a choke from a favorable position with a basic knowledge of CC and ulti timing on your side is going to kill almost anyone.

Edit: If there is a video I'm game to see and learn. Last night we were doing one raid versus three and ended up on top with a few wipes, but I did I have a full 24. If Haxus does that with 8-12 I can certainly learn from it.
    Edited by Satiar on November 21, 2015 9:41PM
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

• Alomar
    Alomar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Satiar wrote: »

I'm game to see the video. Haxus has some awesome videos up but I've yet to see anything in there remotely resembling 8-12 versus 50 all at once.

That said, I have no doubts it's doable in a choke. Good players (like Haxus) should be able to melt half a server in a choke. I like to think my raid is pretty damn good and even we got ruined in the meat grinder at glademist last night. Doesn't really matter how good you are, hitting a choke from a favorable position with a basic knowledge of CC and ulti timing on your side is going to kill almost anyone.

Edit: If there is a video I'm game to see and learn. Last night we were doing one raid versus three and ended up on top with a few wipes, but I did I have a full 24. If Haxus does that with 8-12 I can certainly learn from it.

The first minute and a half here including shortly before clip is a 9 man accumulating 47 kills:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=LoJOkJEHc1Y#t=74

Another perspective from 2:55 - 4:30:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=KngmAX4S0F0

Edited by Alomar on November 26, 2015 5:48PM
    Haxus Council Member
    Former Havoc Commander
    Former DiE officer
  • SkylarkAU
    SkylarkAU
    ✭✭✭✭

1) Choke points
    2) The element of surprise
    3) Coordinated prox dets + ultimate bomb
    4) Preventing the remnants of the zerg from rez'ing
    5) Briefly pull away and reform
    6) Re-prox and push back in the stack attempting to rez with remaining ultimates
    7) AP

It's probably implied above but 8) String them out
    Skylärk // v16 Stamina DK (AvA 23)
    Elizabeth Skylark // v16 Magicka Sorc (AvA 29)
    Tauriel Skylark // v16 Stamina NB (AvA 12)
    Alexander Skylark // v2 Magicka Templar
    Terra Australis XI // v2 Magicka DK
    Nocturnal | RÀGE
    << PC/NA/AD >>

Youtube
  • Xjcon
    Xjcon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    stoop420 wrote: »
    All alliances are guilty of this.

This. Stop blaming other factions for zerging, blame ZOS for encouraging the mechanics or yourself for playing an open world PvP game where there are no rules on how to PvP.

Exactly. Players are just doing what works. ZOS just won't fix things before they get out of hand. Remove AOE caps to prevent zerg mitigation.
    Briza Do'urdenx V16 Dunmer DK
    Jcon V16 Orc DK
    Vierna Do'urdenx V16 Bosmer NB
    Jarlaxle Baenrex V16 Dunmer NB
  • kevlarto_ESO
    kevlarto_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember seeing my first zergball a few months back it was EP, and at first it was a novel idea, then it just got worse, did not see to much AD doing it at that time or DC, then as it grew seen some AD doing the zerg ball, and last but not least with all the red that went blue they now have the zergball express, shame really there are so many other fun ways to fight, maybe some day ZOS will do away with the profits that promote this kind of play and we can have some real fun eb an flow pvp, I see people on these forums all the time talking about skill, and running in a pain train is far from needing any skill.. /shrug

The biggest problem is it takes a zerg to down a zerg at the moment anyway, maybe things will change at some point. Siege weapons don't have enough damage to break up the zergs, the zerg buster turned into a joke, that needs to be removed from the game or reworked some how, not much left to break the zerg but another zerg :(
    Edited by kevlarto_ESO on November 30, 2015 1:31AM
  • reften
    reften
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Design flaw in how AP is awarded. People are resorting to whatever gets them the most AP. Zerging works.

Change the design, you stop the zergs.

Here it is - Reduce AP based on # of players in the area. If 30 squash 12, then, each player gets 90% less points.

If 12 beat 20 or 30, 90% bonus AP.

It's a flaw from the beginning and probably too late to change now as people would cry wolf that they can't make any AP...because lets face it, the majority of players who pvp can't make AP unless they run with a zerg.

Not talking about anybody in an organized PVP guild. At the end of the day, organized PVP guilds are a minority in the pvp areas.
    Edited by reften on December 1, 2015 3:43PM
    Reften
    Bosmer (Wood Elf)
    Moonlight Crew (RIP), Misfitz (RIP), Victorem Guild

VR16 NB, Stam build, Max all crafts.

Azuras & Trueflame. Mostly PvP, No alts.

Semi-retired till the lag is fixed.

Love the Packers, Bourbon, and ESO...one of those will eventually kill me.
  • tonemd
    tonemd
    ✭✭✭✭
    Starting to agree with those who have said turn on friendly fire. Isn't that really the ultimate zerg cure? AND if would force us all to think before spamming AOEs all over the place.

Can we get a friendly fire campaign?
    Edited by tonemd on December 1, 2015 8:21PM