Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

At what level can I use silverweave?

Amorpho
Amorpho
✭✭✭✭
I have clothing at lev 41 and can use up to ironthread (8/9). The next level is unlocked at lev. 50 which will enable me to use shadowthread (if that's the right name). So when should I be able to use silverweave (vet 7-8 material)?
The Gaming Rev
YouTube channel - https://youtube.com/c/TheGamingRev

Characters

PVE
Magicka Sorcerer, Altmer - Master Crafter
Magicka Templar, Altmer
Magicka Nightblade, Breton
Stamina Nightblade, Khajiit

PVP
Magicka Sorcerer, Altmer
Magicka Templar, Altmer
Stamina Templar, Orsimer
Stamina Dragonknight, Dunmer
Stamina Warden, Orsimer

Aldmeri Dominion - 1700+ CP

XboxOne EU
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Clothing

Silverweave is attainable at clothing level 35 ... so just check that you have a skill point to unlock.
  • Amorpho
    Amorpho
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm doing Cadwell 's silver but all I seem to find is ironthread. Where can I find more silverweave? I hadn't realized I didn't have enough to craft anything with it. I already unlocked the perk...
    The Gaming Rev

Characters

PVE
    Magicka Templar, Altmer

PVP
    Magicka Sorcerer, Altmer
    Magicka Templar, Altmer
    Stamina Templar, Orsimer
    Stamina Warden, Orsimer

XboxOne EU
  • Drax76
    Drax76
    ✭✭✭
    Silverweave is found in the wilds where the enemies are Veteran Rank 7-8. It might be 1-2 zones further into Caldwell's Silver from where you are, you can also harvest Silverweave from loot once you are at the same rank band.
    PS4 - NA - AD
    v16 Khajiit NB Tank
    40 Breton Templar Healer/Tank
  • Amorpho
    Amorpho
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ok thanks. I think I may have just entered a VR7-8 zone.
    The Gaming Rev

Characters

PVE
    Magicka Templar, Altmer

PVP
    Magicka Sorcerer, Altmer
    Magicka Templar, Altmer
    Stamina Templar, Orsimer
    Stamina Warden, Orsimer

XboxOne EU
  • poodlemasterb16_ESO
    poodlemasterb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amorpho wrote: »
    I'm doing Cadwell 's silver but all I seem to find is ironthread. Where can I find more silverweave? I hadn't realized I didn't have enough to craft anything with it. I already unlocked the perk...

Guild Stores are your friend in so many situations. I quit farming a long time ago. My leads will pick up stuff in front of them, but I never farm. I can buy anything I need quite cheaply, except perhaps Nightwood, but that's an ongoing thing.
  • Amorpho
    Amorpho
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I was thinking about that. So far I have been hoarding everything I came across to then sell it on guild vendors. But I recently started doing the crafter quests and realized that it is much more rewarding to do those quests than to sell the materials for it. I'll have to start buying materials now. Where can I find shadowhide and voidcloth though? Somehow the clothing writs always ask for items of that type... Craglorn maybe?
    Edited by Amorpho on November 2, 2015 9:06AM
    The Gaming Rev

Characters

PVE
    Magicka Templar, Altmer

PVP
    Magicka Sorcerer, Altmer
    Magicka Templar, Altmer
    Stamina Templar, Orsimer
    Stamina Warden, Orsimer

XboxOne EU
  • poodlemasterb16_ESO
    poodlemasterb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I was thinking about that. So far I have been hoarding everything I came across to then sell it on guild vendors. But I recently started doing the crafter quests and realized that it is much more rewarding to do those quests than to sell the materials for it. I'll have to start buying materials now. Where can I find shadowhide and voidcloth though? Somehow the clothing writs always ask for items of that type... Craglorn maybe?

Rawl'kha is where I live and mostly shop. It's maybe the best place for Guild stores but certainly Belkarth, Eldon Root, Wayrest, Mournhold, Windhelm and Riften all have this kind of thing.

If you are on PC the AwesomeGuildStore addon is golden, it will search the 5 vendors in Rawl'kha, for a 'thing' in a minute or so. Pops up, stops the dialogue, and does the last search again.
    Edited by poodlemasterb16_ESO on November 2, 2015 9:21AM
  • AmmonErebos
    AmmonErebos
    ✭✭✭
    I believe you don't find silverwave materials until you hit cadwells gold... so until you complete silver you will not find it in open world
  • Amorpho
    Amorpho
    ✭✭✭✭
    I believe you don't find silverwave materials until you hit cadwells gold... so until you complete silver you will not find it in open world

Dang!
    The Gaming Rev

Characters

PVE
    Magicka Templar, Altmer

PVP
    Magicka Sorcerer, Altmer
    Magicka Templar, Altmer
    Stamina Templar, Orsimer
    Stamina Warden, Orsimer

XboxOne EU
  • Amorpho
    Amorpho
    ✭✭✭✭

Rawl'kha is where I live and mostly shop. It's maybe the best place for Guild stores but certainly Belkarth, Eldon Root, Wayrest, Mournhold, Windhelm and Riften all have this kind of thing.

If you are on PC the AwesomeGuildStore addon is golden, it will search the 5 vendors in Rawl'kha, for a 'thing' in a minute or so. Pops up, stops the dialogue, and does the last search again.

Where is Rawl'kha? I haven't explored certain places because I am clearing out each zone in order. I'm on the last zone of Cadwell's silver. Im on Xbox
    The Gaming Rev

Characters

PVE
    Magicka Templar, Altmer

PVP
    Magicka Sorcerer, Altmer
    Magicka Templar, Altmer
    Stamina Templar, Orsimer
    Stamina Warden, Orsimer

XboxOne EU
  • poodlemasterb16_ESO
    poodlemasterb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Where is Rawl'kha? I haven't explored certain places because I am clearing out each zone in order. I'm on the last zone of Cadwell's silver. Im on Xbox
    Reaper's March. the last AD zone. It's among the most popular places for VR types. Just full of em'.
  • Amorpho
    Amorpho
    ✭✭✭✭

Reaper's March. the last AD zone. It's among the most popular places for VR types. Just full of em'.

Most popular among PC or Xbox?
    The Gaming Rev

Characters

PVE
    Magicka Templar, Altmer

PVP
    Magicka Sorcerer, Altmer
    Magicka Templar, Altmer
    Stamina Templar, Orsimer
    Stamina Warden, Orsimer

XboxOne EU
  • poodlemasterb16_ESO
    poodlemasterb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Most popular among PC or Xbox?

Certainly PC, but all the transfers to Xbox will be there. ;) It's just a great place. The tightest grouping of bank, crafting places and wayshire in the game. That's why the 5 Guild Trader places are the most expensive in the game.
    Edited by poodlemasterb16_ESO on November 2, 2015 10:08AM
  • Drax76
    Drax76
    ✭✭✭
    Rawl'kha is quite popular for AD PS4 players.
    PS4 - NA - AD
    v16 Khajiit NB Tank
    40 Breton Templar Healer/Tank
  • poodlemasterb16_ESO
    poodlemasterb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As well, Rawl'kha, may Bright Moons shine on her, has the most crazy, very well equipped, set of lunatics, putting on the best shows of might and magic centered on the big rock in front of the bank, that I have ever seen. Recommended, bring sunglasses.

Edited by poodlemasterb16_ESO on November 2, 2015 10:49AM
  • Amorpho
    Amorpho
    ✭✭✭✭
    Let's be real. The true reason for Rawl'kha's popularity is the moonsugar ;)
    The Gaming Rev

Characters

PVE
    Magicka Templar, Altmer

PVP
    Magicka Sorcerer, Altmer
    Magicka Templar, Altmer
    Stamina Templar, Orsimer
    Stamina Warden, Orsimer

XboxOne EU
  • failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Void Cloth, Shadowhide and Void Stone is v9-v14 material, you can farm it in the two last zones of Cadwells Gold, Craglorn and Cyrodiil.

Notice, if you are below veteran 9 in level, then you will not be able to farm Shadowhide, the monsters will drop the hide scraps at your level, and not the monsters level.

Rawl Ka in Reapers is the main trading city for Aldmeri Dominion in PC-EU, and I think many of the console transfers went there. However, for the players from EP and DC factions who refuse to do Cadwells questing, they go to Belkarth in Craglorn instead since they don't have access to Rawl Ka.

Belkarth traders are the most expensive ones, second to that is Rawl Ka, and Rawl Ka is pretty close to Belkarth, because AD is the faction with most players.

The other good trading zones are the capital cities. Because both non veterans have access to those areas, and many veterans go there to pick up the daily pledges. So Elden Root (Grahtwood), Wayrest (Stormhaven) and Mournhold (Deshaan). The traders here are good, but not as popular as Rawl Ka and Belkarth.