The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Which class do YOU feel is UNDERpowered?

• kendellking_chaosb14_ESO
    kendellking_chaosb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    None, all classes are equal having their own strengths and weaknesses
    Azzuria wrote: »
    Guess I'm the only one who can't seem to dominate with a Nightbow.

Good to know it's me and not the class.

... well, not good, per se... since I used to imagine that my skills were bordering on leet. Quite the hit to my self-esteem, right there.

Drop that bow and get a Melee weapon Bow is pointless the passives are gimmicky at best and the sucks.

Wrecking Blow and Focused Aim same cast time both make the next attack stronger matching tool tip damage but your Melee will hit 2-3k harder. Outside of being a stealth opener (only if you can't get to close, cause WB from Stealth is better then two Focused Aims) two Focused Aims and a Poison Arrow.

That are bombard spam the other powers just suck. Volley is weak as all hell and Scatter Shot's range and damage is far to low to be a spammable attack.
    Chaos Shadow-Scale: Shadow Archer
    Chaos Death-Scale: Shadow Knight
    Tanks-With-Sap-Essence: Dark Mage
    Dark Brotherhood Listener: Blade of Argonia
    Chaos Dragon-Scale: Draconic Shield Master
    Chaos Light-Scale: Marsh Paladin
    Chaos Lightning-Scale: Daedric Master
    Hurricane Chaos: Storm Archer
    Bask-In-My-Light: Warrior of The Light
    Forged-In-Dragon-Fire: Pyro Mage
    Guardian of The Hist: Light Mender
    Chaos of Black Marsh: Master of The Burning Sword
    Star of Chaos: Frost Blade Champion
    Chaos-Lightning-Tower: Lightning Shield Master

For the King of Argonia
    May Sithis hold back his Void
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Dragon Knights AND Templars are both under powered right now and both need buffed.

And before any one say "oh stamina DKs and bla bla" "stamina DKs" (if you can call them that) just use like 2 or 3 class skills the rest are weapon skills (such as WB spam). Dks need more stamina skills and some of our other skills need un nefred such as reflective scales cause 4 projectiles and 4 seconds is just stupid cause if you are able to reflect 4 projectiles in 4 seconds then the spammer deserves to die.

Side note Molten weapons and it's morphs needs reworked to be more useful. My 2 cents be change it's base to increase heavy attacks by 50% and last 20 seconds. While it's morph Igneous weapons b changed from adding time to the skill to each succesful heavy attack that lands has a 25% chance to cause burning damage and cause "X" ammount of fire damage over 4 seconds. While it's other morph Molten armaments execute damage be changed from 150% to 200%.

Its interesting to note that Molten Weapons went from extremely powerful buff to the whole team for a super long duration (I want to say it was a minute) to mildly beneficial to self for a very short duration. I think in the change they viewed it as the 'Dk Execute', although it requires heavy attack to take advantage of. In light of this, they really need to let this buff last at least 30 seconds or its otherwise pointless and just slows down the DK's combinations in the same way that Eclipse being blocked out by cc-immune people locks a player from actually using it.
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This is a bad way to ask the question, because it's not a matter of a class on a whole being underpowered, but rather specific builds.

If I were to say that sorcs were underpowered, people would freak out and screem at thier computers "WHAT?! No, that guy is an idiot. If anything Sorcs are overpowered!" mostly because they would be imagining a magicka sorc. But if I say: Stamina Sorcs are underpowered, they would probably agree with me (and rightly so).

Stamina sorcs are fine. It could have been said they needed some help in times past, but they've definitely been amped up, a lot.
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nightblade
    hide.gif
  • Khivas_Carrick
    Khivas_Carrick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamina Templars need love again via a Stamina based DoT (please change binding javelin, pleeease) and from what I hear, Dragon Knights got kicked pretty fiercely in the proverbial crotch.
    Bobbity Boop, this game might become poop, but I'll still play because I'm just a pile of goop!
  • NativeJoe
    NativeJoe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dragon Knight
    OP post is a no brainer. DKs.

Next in line I'd say sorcs.
    ( we have an entire skill line that has zero supporting gear for and is severely under-powered(since vr 12)
    And honestly we have like 6 useful skills out of our 3 trees <.< and 1 viable single target skill x.x and it's non-elemental and u have to wait for it to proc otherwise it's useless x.x

Templars in pve can heal and tank at the same time, templars in pvp are the hardest class to kill if built right. I've seen these guys take on 20 at once and come out on top.

Nightblades.... the most Overpowered class in the game. downright broken at this point lol.

650cp+ Sorcerer 100+ days /played
    Broken'Stick North American Server
    https://www.twitch.tv/trixytricks