The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Any discounts for poorer EU countries?

• Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not trying to be funny but if you don't have a large disposable income then that's just unfortunate. Why should a single country be given better price points because of their currency? They shouldn't.

Either stop wasting your disposable income somewhere else, save up or get a better paying job.

It's really that simple to be honest. Simple money management is the only problem here.

Hahahah.

That is the most ignorant thing I've read on the Internet in a long time. Take that in. Most ignorant thing on the net. That's huge.
  • ViscousSummer88
    ViscousSummer88
    ✭✭✭
    Brrrofski wrote: »
    Not trying to be funny but if you don't have a large disposable income then that's just unfortunate. Why should a single country be given better price points because of their currency? They shouldn't.

Either stop wasting your disposable income somewhere else, save up or get a better paying job.

It's really that simple to be honest. Simple money management is the only problem here.

Hahahah.

That is the most ignorant thing I've read on the Internet in a long time. Take that in. Most ignorant thing on the net. That's huge.

Yay!
    Steam Profile | Discord: Oliver#0001 | EU Megaserver: @ViscousSummer88
  • pandoraderomanus
    pandoraderomanus
    ✭✭✭
    I'm from Russia and I agree with the TS. Before b2p the price of subscription was fair, around 500 RUB. Then ZOS recalculated the price and it became 2 times higher. 2 times! 1000 RUB. An average salary here is 20-30 thousand RUB (it depends on region). I think 1000 RUB for sub is too much. Of course I can stop paying sub and just buy DLC but for now it is more profitable to pay sub than buy DLC (2500 for IC, 3000 for Orsinium). So yes TESO has to have region depending prices of sub.
    PC-EU since 2014

Touches-Your-Tralala - retired lizardina-templar
    Pandora Morgenstern - noob orc-stamsorc