Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LF Strong PVP focused guild [EP]

BigMac_Smiley
BigMac_Smiley
✭✭✭
I am looking for a EP guild that focuses in PVP. I do not want a guild that does PVP on the side, and I don’t want a guild that can never get a group of more than 10 people. I am looking for a guild that is always PVPing. I want to be able to log in at any time and manage to join a group, even if it is just a small one but at prime time I would like it to be a large one. I am also looking for a guild that PVPs in Scourge or Haderus because let’s face it those are the only two PVP servers.

This may be asking a lot, but if you feel like you are that EP guild please send me an invite. I play a lot mostly late nights but I am on almost every day. I have seven VR characters, three that are VR16. Currently I am leveling a new toon at VR1 that is focused in PVP only and will use primarily. I played on PC before transferring to Xbox so I also have plenty of experience. If you feel I would be a good addition to your guild please send me an invite

GT: BigMac Smiley
Ebonheart Pact