Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Need a Mentor PS4 NA

OD_Zeus
OD_Zeus
Soul Shriven

Hi, I am new to ESO. I have absolutely no clue how to play in MMO so like the title I'm looking for someone a group who has the patients to teach me the game and explain the to me the proper way of playing, leveling up, and to help me go through quest. You tell me what faction and race I have to be and I'll make a character. I just want to experience this game the correct way because a lot of people say this game is absolutely fun. My PSN is OD_Zeus. I'm 19. I live on the West Coast. Please looking for a mentor.
  • Drax76
    Drax76
    ✭✭✭
    The guild which I'm in the #2 as far as ability is concerned is founded to be a support structure in which anyone can ask any question and be supported.

Question: What Alliance did you choose for your character? I ask because it can hamper what players can group with you and actively assist you with content.

We have 3-4 players who are very active that live on the West Coast US.
    PS4 - NA - AD
    v16 Khajiit NB Tank
    40 Breton Templar Healer/Tank
  • OD_Zeus
    OD_Zeus
    Soul Shriven
    Well I can choose any alliance you need me too.
  • Drax76
    Drax76
    ✭✭✭
    Guild invitation sent, most of our members have characters in the Aldmeri Dominion.
    PS4 - NA - AD
    v16 Khajiit NB Tank
    40 Breton Templar Healer/Tank