The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Show me your nightblades :)

• Greath
    Greath
    Delete
    Edited by Greath on February 25, 2016 1:03AM
  • Gilliamtherogue
    Gilliamtherogue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My caster, alt character
    Destro bar (main)
    e4IJkwQ.jpgp

Dual Wield (aoe/execute)
    SojIpRY.jpg

The legend, the wonder- Gilliam
    GMItQjK.jpg

Didn't screen 2nd bar since the stats don't matter for it since I only am in it for a few seconds here and there.
    Screens are without activated buffs, just passive stuff on my bars + food.
    Old member of The Order of Mundus, Mostly Harmless, Hostile, and Genesis Elite. Avid theorycrafter. Herald to competitive stamina DPS pre 1.5. How far we've come!

Have questions? Send me a message on the forums or my other social media. Seeing people learn is my dream and passion.

Guides and other fun videos at https://youtube.com/c/gilliamtherogue
  • Dakrana_Thrazvoth
    Dakrana_Thrazvoth
    ✭✭✭✭
    My tank nightablede, level 12
    773913Screenshot20160227201310.png
  • bhlegit
    bhlegit
    ✭✭✭
    my v1 redguard nb

imgbox.com/Na4c9c53
    Edited by bhlegit on March 1, 2016 11:42AM
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Screenshot_20160305_163656_zpsj8grwmmb.png

My first attempt at a StamBlade/NightBow. He's not finished yet: I need Stamina Enchants on my armor and 2 Enchants for my 2H + Bow.

Major Focus is gonna be Sniping: it's a Bow build ;)

This was taken without food buff, but with Relentless Focus + Rally + Power Extraction

Gear: 5 Hundings + 2 Night Mother, purple quality, all Divines (gonna replace with Marksman next update)
    3 pcs Agility: 1 Healthy, 2 Arcane (for Cloak and Magicka buffs), all Weapon Damage Enchants
    Weapon: 2H Sword + Bow, both Night Mothers Gold Quality, Sharpened

Mundus: Serpent

But I still don't get how other ppl can get 2k + Stam Regen AND 3.5-4k Weapon Damage. If someone could help me improve this build even further, or give some pointers on creating a proper bow build then plz lemme know. Much appreciated :D

Bow Bar:
    Screenshot_20160305_165019_zpsntniel7o.png
    Edited by Tryxus on March 5, 2016 5:17PM
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • MidnightBlue
    MidnightBlue
    ✭✭✭
    Edited by MidnightBlue on March 7, 2016 12:41PM
  • MidnightBlue
    MidnightBlue
    ✭✭✭
    These are my stats as emp with no Molag Kena proc. My Undaunted was only 7 so that's why my max stats aren't higher.

Max health with stamina recovery:
    image_5.png

Max health with max stamina food:
    image_6.png

Without emp and with max health and stam recovery:
    image_7.png
  • Savage_Audacity
    Savage_Audacity
    ✭✭✭

woops i meant how are you guys getting high armor and spell resistance with that damage and recovery?
    [/quote]

Legendary armor does help also for more resistance wear a heavy armor chest piece. Keep in mind you are looking at buffed resistances which nightblades get passively when activating shadow abilities.
  • Elijah_Crow
    Elijah_Crow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Made some minor changes to gear and no longer a vampire. Buffed and outside Cyrodiil. No Kena Helmet yet so this is with Bloodspawn.

dMajYLD.jpg
  • Van_0S
    Van_0S
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LdC8eD4.png

Fully buffed below:
    eQw26qx.png

Edit:
    In cyrodiil her HP is 25000
    Edited by Van_0S on April 3, 2016 12:26PM
  • Affenbaron
    Affenbaron
    ✭✭✭✭
    7qG6XN5.jpg?1
    CmYwBoK.jpg?1
    and why all other games works in online mode partys work fine i can buy download and play stuff buyed in store its only eso bug hotfix that not passed microsoft securitie ahd they give the black peter too microsoft

• Pallio
    Pallio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Assuming most are Magicka now, or is the stam blade gank build still working?
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wuci6Qf.jpg

buffed, thieves guild patch
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

IGN- @Juies || Youtube || Twitch
    EP - Julianos . Jules . Family Jules . Jules of Misrule. Joy
    DC - Julsie . Jules . Jukes . Jojuji . Juliet . Jaded
    AD - Juice . Jubaited . Joules . Julmanji . Julogy . Jubroni . Ju Jitsu

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Greath wrote: »
    revonine wrote: »
    Jules wrote: »
    I'm very confused. You have such high spell damage and decent-ish regen but your max magicka is dreadful. Why is this?

1YhoYAj.png

How are your base stats that high with that much recovery? :O

Are you joking? 2400 regen is good and 41k magic is high

Those stats (2400 regen and 41k max) were mine. The original question was to OP.
    Edited by Jules on April 7, 2016 12:39AM
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
  • Affenbaron
    Affenbaron
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wuci6Qf.jpg

Build please :) Stats looks great.
    and why all other games works in online mode partys work fine i can buy download and play stuff buyed in store its only eso bug hotfix that not passed microsoft securitie ahd they give the black peter too microsoft

• Roberts3393
    Roberts3393
    ✭✭
    359myxf.jpg

This is as close to that as I can get :S I need your build haha
  • Van_0S
    Van_0S
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Affenbaron wrote: »
    Wuci6Qf.jpg

My guess is he is using nirnhorn and divines,
    1:1:5 ratio armor(medium,heavy and light) and all magicka amor gylps with food( tri status or bi status food or orsinium special food for good regen...... But 4k regen is unbelievable :D ).
    Edited by Van_0S on April 7, 2016 6:28AM
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thaumaturge is bugged and buffs almost all base dmg tooltips atm, the actual dmg does not go up tho (unless it actually is a dot)

PC EU
    PvP only
  • aLi3nZ
    aLi3nZ
    ✭✭✭✭
    5x Vicious Death
    5x Law of Julianos
    1x Molag Kena

DW Bar. Spell Power Potion/Cloaked for buffs
    I am using 2x Heavy Armour (Chest and Legs) and Nirnhorned weapons for more penetration and resistance.

I would like to get 5x Clever Alchemist and undaunted + mages guild for max stats and the empower buff like Sypher is running

tWRwIfN.jpg
    Edited by aLi3nZ on April 9, 2016 4:53PM
  • psychotic13
    psychotic13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wuci6Qf.jpg

How do you get almost 4.2k recovery? What's your build? Gear, CP, Passives, active buffs ect
    Edited by psychotic13 on April 9, 2016 5:33PM
  • aLi3nZ
    aLi3nZ
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ok here we go. Got the clever alchemist set crafted. Some purple, not full gold yet. Similar to Syphers build, except Sypher is running 3x willpower with no molag kena or tourges pact.

This is buffed with cloak and spell power potion which procs clever alchmest. This is mage bomb build.

900 more spell damage then my previous build. And that 5x Julianos on my previous build needs to go back for use on my Sourcer anyway :)

5x Vicious Death
    5x Clever Alchemist
    1x Molag Kena
    2x Tourges Pact

byfPcoH.png
    Edited by aLi3nZ on April 12, 2016 1:55PM
  • bowmanz607
    bowmanz607
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wuci6Qf.jpg

1:1:5 ratio armor(medium,heavy and light) and all magicka amor gylps with food( tri status or bi status food or orsinium special food for good regen...... But 4k regen is unbelievable :D ).

Probably lich set on back bar
    Wuci6Qf.jpg

How do you get almost 4.2k recovery? What's your build? Gear, CP, Passives, active buffs ect

My guess is liche set for recovery
  • psychotic13
    psychotic13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bowmanz607 wrote: »
    Wuci6Qf.jpg

Wuci6Qf.jpg

The Lich set only gives you 1k recovery when under 33% Magicka, that would mean without the proc he still would be at 3.2k which is still very high because his other stats haven't exactly been handicapped with 40k+ Magicka and 3.5k+ spell damage
  • bowmanz607
    bowmanz607
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bowmanz607 wrote: »
    Wuci6Qf.jpg

Wuci6Qf.jpg

The Lich set only gives you 1k recovery when under 33% Magicka, that would mean without the proc he still would be at 3.2k which is still very high because his other stats haven't exactly been handicapped with 40k+ Magicka and 3.5k+ spell damage

Max mag probably from, race, 8% from siphoning ability, 5% from mage light, undaunted passive and food. Spell damage from Ken proc or alchemist. Perhaps both, but doubtful cause weapon damage is only at 2k and spell damage would be higher with both price I believe. Also, gold swords from stealth with stealth bonus damage from class passive and 20% buff.

For recovery, probably race, 25%champ points, liche, 20% potion buff, 15%nb passive, along with recovery on jewelry and or stone while running full divines.

This is just off the top of my head with little theory craft8ng, so getting into the nuances of the numbers is a little tricky at this stage of theorizing without having it in front of me, but the numbers are more or less there for what I described.

Also, keep in mind where this pic was taken. Looks like one of the farm locations in the game which means they likely got the buff from taking the farm which will in flare the stats a bit. Plus, perhaps emp bonus which Wil 8ncrease those stats in certain areas a wee bit.
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Took a bit of a break from lvling my Mag DK to reequip my main MagBlade. I can go for more Spell Damage, since only 1 of my swords is Gold tempered ;) And it also gave me an excuse again to craft some Glass Robes again. Although I did say Katanas are overrated (still are IMO) they look incredible with Glass armor. I think it's the dragon motif on the Heavy Chest piece :p

And yes, I'm still refusing to use VD. I'm again running 5pc Seducer, 4pc Magnus and 3pc Willpower

Screenshot_20160412_115552_zpsfzdreayp.png

As you can see, I decided to move away from 7/7 Divines and am now running 7/7 Imp. I have 200-300 less Regen, but much more survivability and Crit Resist (buffed up from 300 to >2000)

However, I'm currently considering getting rid of Vampirism. I still think it's great to have it: most powerful Ultimate, Damage Mitigation on squishy NB, Sneak speed with Dark Stalker + Concealed, Regen from having Devouring equipped,... but I'm having my doubts since more Mag DKs are showing up in Cyro and FG skills hurt like Oblivion

And since I have 43k Mag on DW bar, maybe I should take some Attribute points away from Mag and put them in HP? So that I have 40k Magicka and 3k extra HP? Could someone give me some advice here on this, plz?
    Edited by Tryxus on April 12, 2016 10:44PM
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • NotBroccoli
    NotBroccoli
    Soul Shriven
    :( woodelf + horrible rng on kena helm drop + f*** maelstrom

http://i.imgur.com/cCRrzAj.jpg
    Edited by NotBroccoli on April 14, 2016 5:31PM
  • Greath
    Greath
    Buffed out of PvP

http://m.imgur.com/HF8EdDL
  • Elijah_Crow
    Elijah_Crow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Updated my gear with Kena Helmet and tweaked a few things. Buffed out of PvP

9hcGVwP.jpg
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Updated my gear with Kena Helmet and tweaked a few things. Buffed out of PvP

9hcGVwP.jpg

Very good stats. Totally functional in pvp.
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy