The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Ritzenhoff (Xbox-DC-NA-PvP-PvE-Trading Guild) Looking for new and veteran players to join

ArchGrizzlyOp
ArchGrizzlyOp
✭✭
Hello adventures i am Grizzly leader and founder of Ritzenhoff, we are looking for new and veteran players to join the ranks of our guild. Come and help us take over cyrodiil, or defeat the denizens of the delves throughout Tamriel. Learn and help master the many crafting skills available.

In a nutshell we will focus on Questing, Leveling, End-Game Content, Dungeons (PVE), Campaigns (PVP), Trading, Crafting, and role playing.

Guildmaster Gamertag: Arch Grizzly Op
Joining our army is Joining a Family
No Membership Fees - No Application Process - No Hard Requirements

My aims for the guild:
I want this guild to be like a family when you come on ESO, so you've had a hard day at work and you want to relax and talk to some friendly people. But you have something bugging you, well i aim to build a community where you can come on and share your problems and talk about it. ( Taking it the best way to get rid of problems ) and if we can help we will. We also will be doing the daily dungeons, PvP , imperial city ETC. So if you think this is the right place for you, then why not comment you Gamertag below...

We give bank permissions to people we get to know and trust!

( I know this isn't a lot of information for you guys. But trust me i want to build this guild for everyone to have fun and make new friends. )

A little bit about Grizzly
People online know me as Grizzly or GrizzllyGaming (Twitch), My real name is Karlton, i am 20 years old and i have been studying web development in college. In the future i aim to become a full time website developer and stream on twitch to entertain people.. I am really friendly person, easy to talk to, and never judges anyone.
Edited by ArchGrizzlyOp on October 29, 2015 5:04PM
Guild Leader for Brotherhood of Blood, North American Server, Xbox one.

Apply to join is today - http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/229042/brotherhood-of-blood-is-recruiting-pvp-pve-rp?new=1

"Sheggorath, you are the Skooma Cat, for what is crazier than a cat on skooma?"
-- Fadomai