The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Tamriel Fisherman's Guild - Fishing for Fun and Profit!

IBordo
IBordo
This is actually NOT a joke....There are players out there, though rare, that actually enjoying fishing now and then. I know they exist because when I go along my string of fishing holes, someone had just been there fishing.

Basically, a laid back guild for us "grandparents" (all ages welcome) out there that enjoy the fishing mechanic in the game and don't mind the extra profit from selling 'Perfect Roe' (for what, 8,000 Gold, at current market prices)....

The Guild is for BOTH fishermen (yes, this includes women and any other orientations as 'what happens at the fishing hole stays at the fishing hole') as well as those in the market for buying 'Perfect Roe' for that very 'special recipe' out there.

If this ain't for you, no need to slam it or say how dumb it is...It is actually making sales of 'Perfect Roe' super easy, so I don't see it as being without any worth...Just move on and consider this guild to be not then one you're looking for.

If, however, you 'get it' and have an available Guild slot, then reply here and I'll shoot you an in-game invite. Everyone starts as a " 'Perf-Roe' Buyer " until that start obtaining Perfect Roe, selling it within the Guild, and then 'rank-up' within the Guild based on this sort of participation.

Once we get 50 members and open up the 'Guild Store', selling 'Perfect Roe' will be even more a breeze. Currently, we're just recruiting and figuring it out as we go along and trading 'Perfect Roe' for gold informally between us.

Not sure? Give it a try and see how it is set-up. Reply here if interested.

IB O IR ID O

P.S. Up to 5 players can fish in a fishing hole at once and the higher the number that do, the rarer the fish you catch (although this does lower your overall total fish count that you'll be turning into filets in search of 'Perfect Roe'....but 'Group Fishing Outings' can be fun as well as safer out in the wilds where the indigenous wildlife might have YOU on their menu. ; )
  • IBordo
    IBordo
    Or contact me via XBL at:
    IB O IR ID O
  • IBordo
    IBordo
    Already got a unit of 'Perfect Roe' on the 'sales-floor' for those that want to join and get in on some buying action...
  • IBordo
    IBordo
    Had our 4th member join last night. A dude we found fishing like a madman. I had a clue that ya'll are out there, just gotta hunt you down.

So a bit about 'Perfect Roe' and why it is so valuable:
    It is one of three ingredients to create 'Psijic Ambrosia': the other two ingredients can only be obtained by a rank 2 provisioning hireling and they are: Frost Mirrian and Bervez Juice.

Here is what http://elderscrollsonline.info/ had to say:

"Psijic Ambrosia is one of the toughest recipes of Elder Scrolls Online. It is the best and the most useful food you can craft in Provisioning. Why? Just look at the characteristics:

You gain 50% Experience Point bonus from all sources for 30 minutes. The timer pauses when you are offline and resumes when you return. This bonus is compatible with other foods or drinks.
    Ingredients: Frost Mirriam, Berverz Juice, Perfect Roe
    To Create: Requires Recipe Improvement 6, Recipe Quality 4

As you see, the potion has two amazing characteristics:

First of all it increases all received experience by 50%! That means you can level up much faster. This potion may look useless for characters below 50th level. Advancing from 1st up to 50th level is pretty fast and you can easily do it without any experience boosters. But advancing from VR 1 up to VR 14 takes much more time… That’s why this potion is amazing. It allows you to get more experience from all sources and level up faster! It affects not only Experience but also Champion Points.

The second great characteristic of this drink is that it can be used with other food. You know that a character can benefit from only one food buff at the same time. You can’t benefit from multiple buffs. But that’s not about Psijic Ambrosia… You can use it anytime and it will not replace you primary food buff."

For more info, visit: http://elderscrollsonline.info/guides/psijic-ambrosia-xp-booster-crafting-guide
  • Jasrty
    Jasrty
    Send an invite to when you can, I'm working on fishing achievements GT is Vito S Scarfo