The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

>Quiver of the Dominion< Leveling/PVP/PVE.. Guild recruiting[XBOX][NA][AD]

TaTerGoTcha
Hello, and welcome to the first official forum scouting for >Quiver of the Dominion<. Currently our guild is on North American servers on Xbox One and takes part in a number of activities. For those of you looking for a casual guild or needing to get that fifth one feel free to send a message. But for those of you that are looking for a guild to grow into for ether PVP or PVE content, then you're in the right spot. Our guild is relatively small in comparrison to others, but we make up for it with loyalty and team work. We have many players who are leveling new characters and also new players as well. Our veteran level players are taking part in guild PVP group activities and also Veteran Dungeons and quests. For those that may be interested our guild does still have two officer positions open as well that we intend to fill in the near future. For all who are curious or may have questions ask here or message me on xbox live. My GT is TaTerGoTcha, the same as my account on here. Thanks for your time and we hope you'll join our ranks.