The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

Timelord Trading Accepting Members: This weeks raffle prize is 3000 crowns for Orsinium!

craigr02
craigr02
✭✭✭
Timelords Trading Inc. is a no nonsense Trading guild with phenomenal officer base. We will try our best to get a trader each week. The fee is 5k a week regardless of if we have a trader or not. The goal is to have a trader each week and if we don't get donations we will not have the gold to bid on one. Once you donate I will check the donations history and promote. I plan on doing this nightly. If I happen to miss you, send me a message either in game or on Xbox. My gamer tag is craigr02. We will also have open recruitment that way you can invite your friends. I get on in the morning, at lunch and I'm on most the night.

Each Monday we will be doing a raffle, provided we win a trader. If we do not win the trader more items will be added to the raffle prize and it will be extended. For each 2500 you donate you will be added to the raffle. Must be in 2500 increments or it does not count towards a ticket.
We have a Facebook page where we will post new and things about raffles and other guild news.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1673676109574482/

If you do not want to join the Facebook page we will keep the MOTD updated as needed.
Edited by craigr02 on November 16, 2015 6:24PM
  • Artemisshrikes
    Artemisshrikes
    ✭✭✭
    5000 for a coldharbour trader? ook
    VR 16 Dragonknight Sarenvog (AD, Former Emperor)
  • craigr02
    craigr02
    ✭✭✭
    No
    Edited by craigr02 on November 15, 2015 5:55PM
  • qingshang
    qingshang
    Looking for a guild with trader to sell on
    ID:dasheng1587
  • ComboBreaker88
    ComboBreaker88
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ComboBreaker88
  • junkymuscle
    gt JUNKYMUSCLE24 very active player
  • craigr02
    craigr02
    ✭✭✭
    This week the trader is in Elden Root. All members will be able to recruit for the Guild and add friends or whomever. For them to be able to use the trader they must donate. This weeks raffle prize is 3000 crowns. That is enough to buy Orsinium!
    Edited by craigr02 on November 16, 2015 6:25PM