Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vet 12 Magicka DK Stat Baselines

Purdomination33
Purdomination33
✭✭✭
Hi, I know the 'help my build' questions are all over the place. What I have had trouble finding are the 'baselines' or something that helps me know if I am on the correct path. I am new to MMORPG games so I read that Imperial DragonKnight's can do a bit of everything. At this time, I am a Vet 12 w/all my attribute points into Magicka. I am on console so cannot track my actual DPS output.

What should my goal be in regards to spell damage, spell crit %, weapon damage and weapon crit %? I would like to be a useful part of any group either PvP areas such as IC and sewers or dungeons. I am open to respec if a Magicka DK is not of much use to anyone.

If I can recall correctly, my spell damage is around (all stats unbuffed) 1250; crit around 30%, weapon damage around 1100, weapon crit 16%. I wear 5 light and 2 heavy. All sound very weak to me.

Any help making the most out of my build will be much appreciated. It takes so long to get another character to Vet levels I honestly don't have the time.

Thank you.
Mediocre AD StamDK.
BiS wine drinker.
Award winning dog owner.
Disappointing husband.
  • puffy99
    puffy99
    ✭✭✭
    try viewing Xmovingtarget 's Magicka DK build on youtube. Might give you some ideas. Or lots of threads around here..
    The video and some others help..V12 you will be grinding anyway to get to V16