Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

looking for an auction house

japanamike86
looking for an auction house outside of guild traders thats in the game. anyone know of a website that caters to this?
  • thechampxo
    I'm also interested
  • Shadowshire
    Shadowshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    looking for an auction house outside of guild traders thats in the game. anyone know of a website that caters to this?

There are several. I suggest that you use Google to search for them. Just use "eso auction house" or similar strings.
    --- Shadowshire .......... ESO Plus on PC NA with Windows 7 Pro SP1

nil carborundum illegitimi
  • japanamike86
    thanks for the obvious suggestion that i already tried with no real specific 2014 search results. i appreciate the uneeded vague answer. if you answer a forum question have a direct answer to the question that yields a real result. not an answer of go search for it.
  • BabeestorGor
    BabeestorGor
    ✭✭✭✭
    tesoelite.com/forums/categories/the-marketplace.79/

You could try the above. Haven't used it myself.
    Babeester Gor is the Axe Goddess, the Implacable Anger, the Avenging Daughter and the Earth Guardian.
    Vriddi gra-Yildnarz, Dragonknight and Smith
    Myrvanwe, Sorcerer and Enchanter
    Tsajirra, Nightblade and Clothier
    Vilvyni Indarys, Dragonknight and Woodworker
    Arielle Alouette, Templar and Provisioner
    Fishes in Troubled Waters, Nightblade and Alchemist
    Shanika Some Long Title I'd Change If I Could, Templar and Aspirant Jeweller
    Pippi Longhorn, Nightblade, Ne'er-do-well, and "Tribute" character
    EU PC.
  • japanamike86
    thank you very much thats what i call a true answer of solution to a problem.
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    Just be careful when purchasing items from sources outside of the guild traders. Only pay upfront what you are willing to lose and COD items when possible. Scammers are abundant and you have little to no recourse if things go south.