Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Grinding spots in lvl37-43 areas

Gargath
Gargath
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi, I accidentally found a good grinding spot in Reaper's March, located in Dune city area - it's north part (or east from Dune Wayshrine), where the Daedroths and pairs of Clanfears spawns very fast. It's also a skyshard there and 3 crafting stations just in this spot. Before I finished quest there I could kill daedras gaining fast & high xp. Here's a map for better overwiev

I wonder if there are similar spots in Bangkorai and The Rift, please share locations if you know any.

To be precise, I focus rather on fast respawning stronger mobs giving lots of xp per single mob, then a standard grinding area with lots of mobs giving lower xp.
PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • KerinKor
    KerinKor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just do zone quests and level perfectly well without the need to grind, so I wouldn't know any such spots myself.
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I do zone quests too, but after some time it gets boring to do almost the same looking quests for all 6 characters with main and guild stories completely linear. Starting character of new race and abilities but in the same faction as already levelled means completely the same quests to do... Grinding just let me pass some of them and avoid boredom :)
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."