The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

I Keep My Promises and Now Once Again I Honor A Leader of THE COVENANT

Publius_Scipio
Publius_Scipio
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Azura's Star PC NA
Morning/Early afternoon EST Oct 26, 2015

Regining Emperor: Alma Ruma of THE COVENANT

I am pleased to have seen another leader emerge from the masses and take charge, use zone, and be a fighting emperor to hold the map blue. Yes, the Elder Scroll of Alma Ruma was utterly disgusted with the actions of a very recent former DC emperor who is actually more lukewarm than hot.... If you catch my biceptacular drift. The scroll itself could no longer sit idly by and watch insanity deteriorate into bedlam. So the scroll personified itself in humanoid form to fight alongside THE HONORED DC that fight tooth and nail for every inch of Cyrodiil.

Emperor Alma Ruma was leading in zone, COMMANDING THE TROOPS and at the same time allowing everyone to know his position on the map. That is what being a COVENANT leader is all about.

Lukewarmtemper, don't ever let me catch you in my sights at South High Rock.
Edited by Publius_Scipio on October 26, 2015 10:48PM
  • GRxKnight
    GRxKnight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Emperor capped with no resistence...when DC can do something without needed to have no resistance or 100 people taking/defending keeps let me know
    Member of Victorem, RÁGE ; Decibel Alumni (RIP)

Kalista Schefer: VR16 AD Sorcerer; Alliance Rank 22

Noxus-Katarina: VR16 AD NB; Alliance Rank 30

Grxknight: VR16 AD DK; Alliance Rank 16

Lorelie Aedel: VR16 AD Templar; Alliance Rank 8
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    GRxKnight wrote: »
    Emperor capped with no resistence...when DC can do something without needed to have no resistance or 100 people taking/defending keeps let me know

You got it. What's your number and I'll call you as you requested.
  • Ffastyl
    Ffastyl
    ✭✭✭✭✭

When EP and AD can do the same, let me know.
    "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it."

PC NA
    Daggerfall Covenant

Ffastyl - Level 50 Templar
    Arturus Amitis - Level 50 Nightblade
    Sulac the Wanderer - Level 50 Dragonknight
    Arcturus Leland - Level 50 Sorcerer
    Azrog rus-Oliphet - Level 50 Templar
    Tienc - Level 50 Warden
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Ashen Willow Knight - Level 50 Templar
    Champion Rank 938

Check out:
    Old vs New Intro Cinematics

"My strength is that I have no weaknesses. My weakness is that I have no strengths."
    Member since May 4th, 2014.
  • GRxKnight
    GRxKnight
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Just message me in game @GRxKnight...I'll patiently wait for it since the last week DC has had to have 70+ of Potato/Daniel zerglings running around the map to do anything...how are your frames not dropping during any of that?...just not fun gameplay

• Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Just message me in game @GRxKnight...I'll patiently wait for it since the last week DC has had to have 70+ of Potato/Daniel zerglings running around the map to do anything...how are your frames not dropping during any of that?...just not fun gameplay

What's all this hate against potatoes? You never heard of a side of baked potatoes with a steak before?

I don't know but I assume AD and EP take the map with the required numbers too....

As far as my FPS not dropping it's because of biceps.
  • GRxKnight
    GRxKnight
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What's all this hate against potatoes? You never heard of a side of baked potatoes with a steak before?

I don't know but I assume AD and EP take the map with the required numbers too....

Only guild I know that runs more than 24 is TKO...Rage Victorem and CoH all run max 24...I will never understand the need for 1 guild to run multiple raids...performance suffers and the fights just aren't fun

• Lil_kitty
    Lil_kitty
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks Publius. I'm proud to serve The Covenant.
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    STILL RIGHT NOW AT 11:40 PM EST AT THE TIME OF THIS WRITING, EMPEROR ALMA RUMA STILL WEARS THE CROWN AND THE HORDS OF RABID EP HAVE BEEN PUSHED EAST OUT OF THE COVENANT'S BACKYARD!!!! AND THE ELVES HELD AT BAY AT THE ASH LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Makkir
    Makkir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And as promised, 80% of the covenant still has Publius on ignore.
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Makkir wrote: »
    And as promised, 80% of the covenant still has Publius on ignore.

I know my name always gets it up for you. SALTY MALTY WALTY!!!!!!

See this is how things work around here Makky. You react to me and my doings, not the other way around. And you should have definitely, most definitely never rolled DC.
    Edited by Publius_Scipio on October 27, 2015 4:41AM
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That dude just hates hash browns, freedom fries, and mashed potatoes on thanksgiving (the sexy buttery kind).
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Dkill
    Dkill
    ✭✭✭
    I did like the introduction, i like the EP hating because this is Alma Ruma EMP in Azura

keep-calm-and-shake-it-off-23.png
    BLUE IS THE ONLY WAY OF LIFE
    Illiana VR16 Red Guard Night Blade DC
    Kinkanon VR16 Breton Sorc DC
    Buquenke VR16 Imperial Templar DC
  • Lil_kitty
    Lil_kitty
    ✭✭✭
    Dkill wrote: »
    I did like the introduction, i like the EP hating because this is Alma Ruma EMP in Azura

keep-calm-and-shake-it-off-23.png

hehe :)
  • cote-bmsb16_ESO
    cote-bmsb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I think I've had pubes on ignore since launch. I see people *** all over him a lot in zone.. LoL
  • MountainHound
    MountainHound
    ✭✭✭✭
    *she. Alma Ruma is a lady.
  • Makkir
    Makkir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I've had pubes on ignore since launch. I see people *** all over him a lot in zone.. LoL

Just a troll. Most of the time now he spams chat about all the wrongdoings in the game that have gotten him killed...mostly nerf sorc propaganda. He spends a lot of time rezzing.

• SneaK
    SneaK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not even a DC, but I like your enthusiasm OP.

Lift more weight though, gotta work on them biceps.
    "IMO"
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Bosmer Nightblade AR 32 - Altmer Templar AR 26 - Dunmer Dragonknight AR 18 - Altmer Sorcerer AR 20 - Khajiit Dragonknight AR 18
    (+3 not worth mentioning, yet)