Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – June 26, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Just bought imperial dlc and didn't get imperial content

Destimion
Destimion
title pretty much sums it up, i bought the dlc today and nothing happenend, in the shop it shown as "bought"
but nothing else...
my character is level 9 atm, but i bought the dlc because i wanted an imperial and the content...

i bought 3k crowns from the site, wich i got instantly, bought the dlc afterwards and it seems like nothing happend, i cant select imperial either in character screen.
Pretty desperate atm.

thanks.
  • Levo18
    Levo18
    ✭✭✭✭
    You have to create a new character. The one you already made wont transform to an imperial. Do you received your horse?
  • Tallowby
    Tallowby
    ✭✭✭
    The IC DLC is available to any of your characters once they reach level 10.

    Also there is an Imperial purchase option which allows you to be the imperial race and also gives you a white horse and a pet.

    These are 2 different crown store offerings.... Did you get both?
    .
    Edited by Tallowby on October 26, 2015 6:01PM
    NEED THE HELP OF A 9 TRAIT MASTER CRAFTER ON XBOX ONE NA - ALL STYLES LIST ---> My known Styles
    Tallowby's Crafter Aid ...... CONSOLE - How to run a DPS Test

    XBOX ONE NA - Guild The OTG (accepting applications)
    Arden Sul | Bosmer | Nightblade | CP160/531 | 9 Trait Master Crafter |
    Tallowby | Imperial | Templar | CP160/531 | 9 Trait Master Crafter | EVERY STYLE KNOWN!
    Freya Bolt | Altmer | Sorcerer | CP160/531 | Master Crafter |
    Wacko Smacko | Imperial | Dragon Knight | CP160/531 | Master Crafter |
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're on an Xbox, it takes awhile for it to show up, needs to go through Microsoft xbox processing. If you're on a PS4, it takes even longer to go through Sony processing...(days). If you're on a PC it may take an hour.
    Edited by starlizard70ub17_ESO on October 26, 2015 5:59PM
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • Destimion
    Destimion
    Levo18 wrote: »
    You have to create a new character. The one you already made wont transform to an imperial. Do you received your horse?

    I went to the character screen, but the imperial is greyed out
    Tallowby wrote: »
    The IC DLC is available to any of your characters once they reach level 10.

    Also there is an Imperial purchase option which allows you to be the imperial race and also gives you a white horse and a pet.

    These are 2 different crown store offerings.... Did you get both?
    .

    What u mean by imperial purchase option? i bought the imperial dlc to be able to play the imperial character xD, do i have to hit level 10 first to unlock imperial?
  • Tallowby
    Tallowby
    ✭✭✭
    The Imperial City DLC does not give the imperial race. Only the access to the new zone Imperial City & Sewers.

    If you want to play the Imperial Race you need to also purchase the other option.

    Look in crown store...

    DIGITAL IMPERIAL EDITION UPGRADE

    2100 CROWNS

    Includes all the awesome perks of the Digital Imperial Edition. Ride as a proud Imperial alongside a familiar friend.
    NEED THE HELP OF A 9 TRAIT MASTER CRAFTER ON XBOX ONE NA - ALL STYLES LIST ---> My known Styles
    Tallowby's Crafter Aid ...... CONSOLE - How to run a DPS Test

    XBOX ONE NA - Guild The OTG (accepting applications)
    Arden Sul | Bosmer | Nightblade | CP160/531 | 9 Trait Master Crafter |
    Tallowby | Imperial | Templar | CP160/531 | 9 Trait Master Crafter | EVERY STYLE KNOWN!
    Freya Bolt | Altmer | Sorcerer | CP160/531 | Master Crafter |
    Wacko Smacko | Imperial | Dragon Knight | CP160/531 | Master Crafter |
  • Destimion
    Destimion
    Tallowby wrote: »
    The Imperial City DLC does not give the imperial race. Only the access to the new zone Imperial City & Sewers.

    If you want to play the Imperial Race you need to also purchase the other option.

    Look in crown store...

    DIGITAL IMPERIAL EDITION UPGRADE

    2100 CROWNS

    Includes all the awesome perks of the Digital Imperial Edition. Ride as a proud Imperial alongside a familiar friend.

    I'm facepalming to damn hard....
  • Destimion
    Destimion
    Destimion wrote: »
    Tallowby wrote: »
    The Imperial City DLC does not give the imperial race. Only the access to the new zone Imperial City & Sewers.

    If you want to play the Imperial Race you need to also purchase the other option.

    Look in crown store...

    DIGITAL IMPERIAL EDITION UPGRADE

    2100 CROWNS

    Includes all the awesome perks of the Digital Imperial Edition. Ride as a proud Imperial alongside a familiar friend.

    I'm facepalming to damn hard....

    so i bought the dlc for pretty much nothing?? the other dlc gives the same but with the imperial race??? WTF
  • Tallowby
    Tallowby
    ✭✭✭
    No both are totally separate offerings. One is DLC new zone to adventure in... The other gives you the ability to create an Imperial character or convert gear you find in the wild to imperial style as well as getting a horse and a pet
    NEED THE HELP OF A 9 TRAIT MASTER CRAFTER ON XBOX ONE NA - ALL STYLES LIST ---> My known Styles
    Tallowby's Crafter Aid ...... CONSOLE - How to run a DPS Test

    XBOX ONE NA - Guild The OTG (accepting applications)
    Arden Sul | Bosmer | Nightblade | CP160/531 | 9 Trait Master Crafter |
    Tallowby | Imperial | Templar | CP160/531 | 9 Trait Master Crafter | EVERY STYLE KNOWN!
    Freya Bolt | Altmer | Sorcerer | CP160/531 | Master Crafter |
    Wacko Smacko | Imperial | Dragon Knight | CP160/531 | Master Crafter |
  • Destimion
    Destimion
    Tallowby wrote: »
    No both are totally separate offerings. One is DLC new zone to adventure in... The other gives you the ability to create an Imperial character or convert gear you find in the wild to imperial style as well as getting a horse and a pet

    ooooh okay. Well i didn't expect that ,_,
    Thanks for clearing that up for me. Gues il pay another 10 euro's xD
    I just wanted that damn imperial LOL
  • Levo18
    Levo18
    ✭✭✭✭
    I loled so hard my tummy hurts
  • Destimion
    Destimion
    Levo18 wrote: »
    I loled so hard my tummy hurts

    Well i'm glad i did something good today...

    Gues i got rekt.
Sign In or Register to comment.