The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Do you keep quest disguises?

korbrent
korbrent
✭✭
In a handful of quests you will be required to obtain a disguise and I wish to know, do you keep them?
Edited by korbrent on October 26, 2015 4:24PM

Do you keep quest disguises? 126 votes

Yes, I love to keep them and use them
32%
SirAndyGilvothcauxiqSlurgArtisRatatouilleTheBullLisaIruil_ESOkayPOWVriendaElara_Northwindanitajoneb17_ESOLumiShunraviLoreScholarJa50nXElsonsoGothlanderPrinceBoru 41 votes
Yes, I do not have many, but the ones I have, I use
21%
Pheefsreagen_lionelArmenuawil.mrhandy.handyb14_ESOmartinhpb16_ESOTito86goatlyonesub17_ESOAruneitengriOurorborosAleswallCurragraigueAndrewQ84BurningWord8AetherderiussadownikXinz'rLevo18Ra'ShtarLariana 27 votes
Yes, I do not use them though
21%
Pistolera_ESOYulsneiljwdDeanTheCatDaraughtheroyalestpythonnub18_ESOleeuxlirmiealkodavNovaMarxVyle_BytezydrateanatomyListerJMCReverbPeel_Ya_Cap_517Mickey_OxGlaiceanaWolfsongScarletHoodieitsDeej 27 votes
No, I do not see a point, as they give nothing to benefit the player in any way
11%
FizzyColaBottlesAromakFarorinmck3FfastylKrombieYsulyanstitchmhAsmaelDannyLV702Drax76SezetcikMaliceMapleKrainor1974 14 votes
No, I prefer to just grind so I really don't have a way of obtaining one
2%
imrednecksonAconightJonnyaces 3 votes
No, just no
7%
DaveMoeDeeJorvaCillion3117ShadowshireKristAlucardoCorellon ThromorinCadelaymoncho 9 votes
This is a stupid poll
3%
SpacemonkeyHiero_GlyphnotimetocareRezniqueChuckBoris 5 votes
  • korbrent
    korbrent
    ✭✭
    If you have some that you do not want, I will be more than happy to take a few off your hands :sweat_smile:
  • Asmael
    Asmael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well, disguises from quests require to have room in your bag.

I haz no room for these, so: no.

Could be a thing to make more disguises you obtain from quests available to your account once said quest that required it is completed.
    PC EU - Zahraji of the Void, aka "Kitty", the fluffiest salmon genocider in town.
    Poke @AsmaeI (last letter is uppercase "i") on PC EU or Asmael#9325 on Discord and receive a meow today.
  • korbrent
    korbrent
    ✭✭
    Asmael wrote: »
    Well, disguises from quests require to have room in your bag.

I haz no room for these, so: no.

Could be a thing to make more disguises you obtain from quests available to your account once said quest that required it is completed.

Agreed, they shouldn't take up inventory space, but I don't know about you, what I do is have 4 characters with a 100 bag space who just hold my items, and if I need it I will just send it to my other characters through the bank.
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, just no
    Nah I don't bother keeping them. Have enough trouble managing inventory as it is without having a bunch of disguises around I don't use.
  • korbrent
    korbrent
    ✭✭
    Alucardo wrote: »
    Nah I don't bother keeping them. Have enough trouble managing inventory as it is without having a bunch of disguises around I don't use.

I think I'm noticing that it cx comes down to inventory space all the time...
  • GuyNamedSean
    GuyNamedSean
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wear the Servant's Robes around a lot as a bard.
    Former Guildmaster of the Legion of Mournhold
    XBL: GuyNamedSean
    PC: GuyNamedSeanPC
  • Ffastyl
    Ffastyl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I-Inventory.... G-Give me inventory....spaace...
    "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it."

PC NA
    Daggerfall Covenant

Ffastyl - Level 50 Templar
    Arturus Amitis - Level 50 Nightblade
    Sulac the Wanderer - Level 50 Dragonknight
    Arcturus Leland - Level 50 Sorcerer
    Azrog rus-Oliphet - Level 50 Templar
    Tienc - Level 50 Warden
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Ashen Willow Knight - Level 50 Templar
    Champion Rank 938

Check out:
    Old vs New Intro Cinematics

"My strength is that I have no weaknesses. My weakness is that I have no strengths."
    Member since May 4th, 2014.
  • korbrent
    korbrent
    ✭✭
    I wear the Servant's Robes around a lot as a bard.

Isn't that the one with the tattered clothing and blue shirt? If so I love that one too!!
  • korbrent
    korbrent
    ✭✭
    Ffastyl wrote: »
    I-Inventory.... G-Give me inventory....spaace...

The struggle is real
  • korbrent
    korbrent
    ✭✭
    Can someone give me insightful or awesome or even agree? I've done one to all of you, now if you could return the favor it would be great.
  • Aleswall
    Aleswall
    ✭✭
    I find it just impossible to get rid of them. I stopped wearing them after the associated quests but they're just so pretty I can't not have them.
  • korbrent
    korbrent
    ✭✭
    @Aleswall Haha agreed
  • Spacemonkey
    Spacemonkey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a stupid poll
    Wish there would have been an 'other' option.

I have a few very special ones I keep (like the kollopi seed)
    -Same goes with trophies really. (Amalexia's Light, The smoke bomb, The Grahtwood seed thing)

-The thing is if they look to much like ordinary low level armor. Ill just craft/find that armor instead whenever I want something like it. It isn't worth it to start stashing every single disguise/trophy in your bank, especially those that do next to nothing. What I DO like is actual clothing as armor pieces you can normally find in city containers. :smile: Those are neat (and dyeable).

Also, since we now have costumes, (that dont take inventory space or require you to have them in your inventory), and some of those are unlockable through the game - the point of disguises is just... meh
  • Totalitarian
    Totalitarian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used to, but it took up a ton of space in my bank and with my alts. So now I don't.
    PC NA CP 531+
    Aedric Fury Sits Around Doing Nothing
    Sola Auroron Magicka Templar
    Lunaria Chimeri Magicka Dragonknight
    The Chosen of the Storm Stamina Sorcerer
    Ward-Scales Magicka Nightblade
    Sanctius Luxen Stamina Templar
    Nerwaye Auroron Magicka Sorcerer
    Warden Vyrkyl Stamina Dragonknight
    The Ninth Adventurer Stamina Nightblade
    Magna-Sola Magicka Templar
    The Celestial Lady Magicka Templar
    Read their adventures!
    The Celestial Lady
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have all of them, but I wear only one: the servant's robes. I used to wear the sea viper disguise for a long time and the seadrake disguise before it was ruined.
    korbrent wrote: »
    Can someone give me insightful or awesome or even agree? I've done one to all of you, now if you could return the favor it would be great.
    You're an adult (hopefully), stop begging for likes. It makes a bad impression.
  • Uneed2Stop
    Uneed2Stop
    ✭✭✭
    Dude shadowsilk gem yo. Coolest quest costume ever and i would never ditch it. I only deleted the ones that looked lame or generic. All others go in the bank. Barely have space but i go bankrupt buying bank slots so im usually good.
  • Uneed2Stop
    Uneed2Stop
    ✭✭✭

I understand. I bet you just want to rank up to 2 stars. The struggle was there for me lol. Just post opinions on stuff and open discussions and you'll rank up no prob
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a couple, ones I really like. I would however, keep them all, had ZOS made them a collectible and put them in our collections so they don't take up inventory space.
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • tengri
    tengri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am basically forced to use costumes/disguises... at least for female chars because weapons (especially with dual wield) tend to free float around their hips creating a very ridiculous look.
    Sadly when wearing a costume those weapons suddenly "fit" much, much better.
  • Krist
    Krist
    ✭✭✭✭
    No, just no
    I dont think you gave enough options. I would have to say "no, but if I had room for them I would actually keep them". Bank is always within 10 slots of being too full so I have decide what to put in it, and clothes just do not make the cut.
    So I just voted no.
    Edited by Krist on October 27, 2015 12:41AM
    "Krist the Lionheart? No. Lionheart was my dog" -Krist
    "Darling, if looks were everything, I would be king of the world" -Luke
    "That place, between day and night, that purple color just before dark, that is where you will find me"- Hughe
  • Ja50nX
    Ja50nX
    ✭✭✭
    I randomly wear a couple when in towns or fishing like the Kollopi Essence disguise & keep the rest on an alt.

One day I'll go through them all & delete a heap though.
    PS4 EU
    Ebonheart Pact

• PrinceBoru
    PrinceBoru
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've tried to keep them all.
    I'm a big fan of costumes.
    Ninety percent of my game time is in a costume.
    My preference is for the sleek look w/o armor.
    It ain't easy being green.
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Might use them if they wouldn't take up inventory space. But so far I always destroy them.
  • notimetocare
    notimetocare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a stupid poll
    Kallopi essence, but nothing else. They look horrid.
  • Artemisshrikes
    Artemisshrikes
    ✭✭✭
    If you have some that you do not want, I will be more than happy to take a few off your hands :sweat_smile:

from what iv seen all my disguises have all been untradable
    VR 16 Dragonknight Sarenvog (AD, Former Emperor)
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've kept multiple versions of all of the disguises I've had to use so far (aside from the servant's outfit since I don't know if you can even loot more than one of those). Of course that's only been four outfits so far. I keep them on storage alts and let some of them wear them to cover up their mismatched noob armor. I really like the fact that you can get costumes that go over the armor without having to spend money or wait until you level up to get the same costume everybody else has. Maybe someday I'll have space issues that force me to get rid of some, but until then I'm keeping everything I can get my hands on.
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
  • hugememe
    hugememe
    Soul Shriven
    I keep forgetting to destroy them.

And I wonder why I have zero space in my bag.
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I even avoid using them during quests that recommend them
  • TheDarkShadow
    TheDarkShadow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd really wish we could have a wardrobe to keep our disguise and other outfit just like they did to store costumes. And also one "trick bag" for those trophies.
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No, just no
    Add answer "wasted slot"