The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Seen the Ogrim Brothers lately?

OneWhomWaits
OneWhomWaits
✭✭✭
Where?

I have read all of the forum and online guides. Over 100 dolmens in Deshaan. No brothers. I have also gone to the vet areas in DC. I have also done Cyrodil dolmens.

Getting worn out on trying. I know this is a harder achievement, but this just makes the game less fun when it feels impossible. The 100 dolmens is since I reached the 250 dolmens achievement. I know RNG can be terrible, but over 350 dolmens?
  • jhharvest
    jhharvest
    ✭✭✭
    I see them every once in a while in Cyrodiil.
    Options
  • Peel_Ya_Cap_517
    Peel_Ya_Cap_517
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I've seen them just a couple days ago.. in my vet silver zone

I know how it is tho! I've been stuck on the pirate daedra or whatever for a couple months!
    N64 NA EP
    Options
  • Robo_Hobo
    Robo_Hobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw them for the first time a couple days ago, I think I was in Stormhaven, which is my gold zone. Might have been somewhere else though
    Options
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I've actually seen the Daedroth General in both Eastmarch and The Rift in Cadwell's Silver recently. Starting to think there are either crossover generals or all of the generals can appear in any dolmen (save beginning zones) after all.
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
    Options
  • Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i can relate.

i chased one general for over two weeks, trying to get that achievement on my number two sorc, endlessly grinding the dolmens in the proper zone.

usually, you'll complete the generals before you his the 250 dolmen achi, but not that time.

i lost count, but it was over 300 when i finally found him.

tl:dr

keep grinding, you'll get 'em.

good hunting.
    Options
  • Johngo0036
    Johngo0036
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    goodluck finding them,

I KILLED THEM FOR GOOD!!!!

Cyrodiil domen at Bruma they seem to spawn there alot..
    PC EU Megaserver
    @Johngo0036
    CP900+
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer |The-Irritable-Witch(DC)
    Orc Stamina Dragonknight | Gru-Bolar(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Nightblade | Chewbucca(DC)
    Khajit Stamina Nightblade | Gleaming Daggers(DC)
    Altmer Magicka Nightblade | Miss Chewbucca(EP)
    Argonian Magicka Templar | Walks-With-Friends(EP)
    Argonian Templar Healer | Dr Toxic(EP)
    Orc Stamina Sorc | Lady Streaks-Alot(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka DK | Whips-n-Chains(DC)
    Nord Warden | Demi Tank(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Warden | Crafter-O-Crafts(DC)
    Bosmer Stamplar | Forest-Plump(DC)
    Argonian Hybrid Nb | Men-O-Paws(DC)
    Bosmer Stamblade | 'Maui(AD)
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | Mid-Life-Crisis(AD)

Options
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I must just have been super lucky with RNG, I did all of the generals in one day, 140 dolmens in a row no break and boom achievement done, I had to go back to grind the dolmens just for the dolmens themselves to hit the 250 achievement. When you are in deshann do you rotate through all 3 of em? That's what I did, I found the pattern and then did a rotation with all 3 dolmens of a zone until I was done with that zone then I moved on to the next.
    Options
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've actually seen the Daedroth General in both Eastmarch and The Rift in Cadwell's Silver recently. Starting to think there are either crossover generals or all of the generals can appear in any dolmen (save beginning zones) after all.

All of the generals can appear at any dolmen in Cadwell's Silver, Cadwell's Gold, or Cyrodiil. It is only in your faction's non-vet zones that certain areas have certain generals.
    Options
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Dagoth_Rac wrote: »

All of the generals can appear at any dolmen in Cadwell's Silver, Cadwell's Gold, or Cyrodiil. It is only in your faction's non-vet zones that certain areas have certain generals.

Yeah that's what I figured (about Cadwell's).
    Options
  • nordsavage
    nordsavage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Killed them less than a week ago in Cyrodiil. Also, if you look at the General Executioner list each three names corresponds to what zone they will spawn in. The first three being zone one the next three zone two and so on. That should help you determine which zone to look in. Then you have the what I think are rumors of more players on location and not touching pinions until all portal dropped mobs are killed to increase chance of a general appearing.
    I didn't choose tank life, tank life chose me.
    Options
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    nordsavage wrote: »
    Killed them less than a week ago in Cyrodiil. Also, if you look at the General Executioner list each three names corresponds to what zone they will spawn in. The first three being zone one the next three zone two and so on. That should help you determine which zone to look in. Then you have the what I think are rumors of more players on location and not touching pinions until all portal dropped mobs are killed to increase chance of a general appearing.

Zenimax already verified Pinions have no influence on Generals.
    Options
  • F7sus4
    F7sus4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    172/250 Dolmens destroyed to get the Daedric Lord Slayer achievement on my Nightblade.
    400+ Dolmens to do the same thing on my Sorcerer.

Because RNG.
    Options
  • spatz
    spatz
    ✭✭
    I am on PS4 and got them yesterday in Cad's Gold in the 2nd area Stormhaven
    Options
  • NovaShadow
    NovaShadow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try Cyrodiil, I ticked off about 5 bosses just doing them once for the achieve.
    PC NA - EPHS
    Options
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Met them recently with my AD healer in Stonefalls - cadwells silver. Soloed them. Died a few times, but managed in the end...

Doing the generals is a bit of a pain in the... posterior. But hey, less so then trying for those trophies...
    Options
  • OneWhomWaits
    OneWhomWaits
    ✭✭✭
    I galloped up to a dolmen last night and there lay a dead Ogrim Brothers body. The normal Ogrims have a blueish tint to them and the brothers are green. I about died on the spot.

How dare I watch Walking Dead? There was my Ogrim Brothers.

So in righteous gamer anger I did another 45 dolmens and got my Ogrim Brothers.

Daedric Lord Slayer. 'bout fricking time. So over 400 tries for me as well. Just poor RNG in the end.

I can confirm they do still eventually visit Deshaan. It only sucked so bad because no chest, no body loot, nothing, just wasted time in low level dolmens. Meh. I did have the cycle figured out. No waiting time at least when you figure out the rotations.

Thanks for the support everyone. Just a low moment.
    Options