Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Lords of Anarchy NA Trading Guild Come make some gold with us!

kidwgm
kidwgm
✭✭✭
We have had a guild trader for 8+ straight weeks! All alliances welcomed! Weekly raffles and guild events! We have a regularly updated pricing guide that helps keep your merchandise competitively priced. 5k to join then 3k weekly.

Perks:

-Consistent Guild Trader
-Completely transparent
-A guild that is designed to make money
-You are with members who contribute and understand this concept
-Giveaways
-Tiered Raffles
-Make more gold

More info at Lords of Anarchy website http://loaeso.enjin.com/ or message me on XBL GT Kid whimsical
DPS StamDK CP506 X1 NA GT Kid Whimsical
  • Hordemasterr
    GT - Hordemasterr
  • kidwgm
    kidwgm
    ✭✭✭
    Sending you an invite now.
  • kidwgm
    kidwgm
    ✭✭✭
    Just an update! We have secured another trader for the 9th straight week! We are with the trader Celorien located in Windhelm. Again hit me up if you want to make some gold!
  • qingshang
    qingshang
    Looking for a guild with trader to sell on
    ID:HazyVoyage14014
  • kidwgm
    kidwgm
    ✭✭✭
    Sent you a inv and a message on XBL.
  • lumpsum
    lumpsum
    Soul Shriven
    you have one for EP id like an invite if you can please an thank you
    ID lumpy viginess
  • kidwgm
    kidwgm
    ✭✭✭
    Lumpy viginess thanks for your interest! I will get you invited asap. I'm at work right now but I will get you inv when I get home.
  • kidwgm
    kidwgm
    ✭✭✭
    Just a taste of our current raffles:

Extended 50/50 Raffle Ending 10/31
    Over 648k up for grabs!

Entry: $4000 per ticket

1st Place - 70% of pot
    2nd Place - 20% of pot
    3rd Place - 10% of pot

Loyalty Raffle

Prizes:

1st Place - 10 pieces of Kuta, TAlloy, DWax, Rosin, Bervez Juice, Frost Mirriam. 10 XP pots. 1 nirnhoned dagger and heavy guantlets. 3 Perfect Roes.

2nd Place - 5 pieces of Kuta, TAlloy, DWax, Rosin. 2 FNirn. 20 bervez juice

3rd Place - 10 pieces of Rekuta, GS, EL, Mastic.

4th Place - 15 Embroidery, Denata and Dwarven oil.

More details at loaeso.enjin.com or for an invite hit me up at GT Kid Whimsical
  • qingshang
    qingshang
    Looking for a guild with trader to sell on
    ID:dasheng1587
  • ComboBreaker88
    ComboBreaker88
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Add me ComboBreaker88
  • kidwgm
    kidwgm
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry Dashneg1587 and Combobreaker. I was out of town this weekend and didn't get a chance to check the thread. I will invite you both to the guild tonight!

Also, to provide an update!

Everything you want to know about the guild and a FAQ (I bet your question is answered there) is listed on our website - www.loaeso.enjin.com. 270+ members in guild. We have hired Celorien located in Windhelm as our trader.

5k initial deposit to join, which will get you access to sell with the trader thru this Sunday night; 3k weekly coin deposit for every week thereafter. We've had a city guild trader 9 out of the last 11 weeks including 9 straight weeks. Decent guild traders cost at a minimum hundreds of thousands of dollars WEEKLY with elite traders going for 2-3 million.

Contact our guild at the following Gamertags below via Xbox Live or leave your GT

Guild-Master: (GT = Lord Lunesta)
    Recruiter: GT = Kid Whimsical
  • kidwgm
    kidwgm
    ✭✭✭
    Update! We still have a trader in Windhelm. We are over 320 members as well!

5k initial deposit to join. 3k weekly coin deposit for every week thereafter. We've had a city guild trader 10 out of the last 13 weeks including a 9 week stretch! Decent guild traders cost at minimum hundreds of thousands of gold WEEKLY with elite traders going for 2-3 million. Come make some gold with us!!

Contact our guild at the following Gamertags below via XBL or leave your GT.

Guild Master: GT Lord Lunesta
    Recruiter: Kid Whimsical

See you soon!