Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Clearing a group delve in Craglorn

Fat-Larry-Makes-All
Do you have to be in a group to be able to clear them? To my own massive surprise I was able to solo Rkundzelft, but I didn't recieve any achievements after killing the big guy. It's also still blacked out on my map.

So what gives?
Fat Argonian Cook.
  • Merlight
    Merlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haven't noticed before, but same here. Must be something specifically with Rkundzelft, as other delves I did show completed achievement and icon:
    Loth'Na Caverns 3/10/2015, white marker
    Hircine's Haunt 8/25/2015, white marker
    Molavar 8/29/2015, white marker
    Rkundzelft by the end of August as well, no achievement and black marker
    EU ‣ Wabbajack nostalgic ‣ Blackwater Blade defender ‣ Kyne wanderer
    The offspring of the root of all evil in ESO by DeanTheCat
    Why ESO needs a monthly subscription
    When an MMO is designed around a revenue model rather than around fun, it doesn’t have a long-term future.Richard A. Bartle
    Their idea of transparent, at least when it comes to communication, bears a striking resemblance to a block of coal.lordrichter
    ... in the balance of power between the accountants and marketing types against the artists, developers and those who generally want to build and run a good game then that balance needs to always be in favour of the latter - because the former will drag the game into the ground for every last bean they can squeeze out of it.Santie Claws
  • Fat-Larry-Makes-All
    Merlight wrote: »
    Haven't noticed before, but same here. Must be something specifically with Rkundzelft, as other delves I did show completed achievement and icon:
    Loth'Na Caverns 3/10/2015, white marker
    Hircine's Haunt 8/25/2015, white marker
    Molavar 8/29/2015, white marker
    Rkundzelft by the end of August as well, no achievement and black marker

Oh good that it's only Rkundzelft, thanks!

I'll just send in a ticket then and go see how l fare in the other group delves.
    Fat Argonian Cook.
  • Delegator
    Delegator
    ✭✭✭
    Same thing here more than 6 months later...
  • Dubhliam
    Dubhliam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It may have a repeatable quest tied to it that needs to be completed.
    Not sure though.
    >>>Detailed Justice System Concept thread<<<
  • Destyran
    Destyran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is one you will need 3 players for and two you will need 4 players for. Stand on pads etc
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Destyran wrote: »
    There is one you will need 3 players for and two you will need 4 players for. Stand on pads etc

Pretty sure there is only one that requires 4 players, the final quest for Lower Craglorn, to open the lake. None of the Upper Craglorn are group locked, but they are much harder to solo.

You don't have to be in a group, I've cleared many of them solo. As for not getting the achievement, are you sure you cleared the delve. Some of these have more than one boss, and you have to kill them all.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • Destyran
    Destyran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is one where you need three to open last chamber and spellscar needs four. I have done every quest there 3 times lol