Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Considering making an endgame pve vr16 guild for DC, but want to gauge interest first.

Conquers
Conquers
✭✭✭✭
I want to form a guild that runs end-game content and has skilled players. i am tired of running with pugs from the undaunted area that fail the bosses that should easily be downed.

i would like to gauge interest in the forum as to if anyone would join a guild if i made one, the requirements being VR16, skilled, and ready to learn.

the guild name may be "Kurog's Hammer,"

it will run Imperial City, Trials and DSA for achievements, and the Vet dungeons. Everyone should work together to get geared up for future content

I am an experienced MMO player, playing since launch of WOTLK in WoW, and then moving on to FFIV, and now this. I believe i have the expertise needed to run a successful PVE end-game guild.

If i have at least 10 players comment their interest on this post, i will form the guild. if it grows to an amount larger than 25, i will build a website on guildlaunch

please comment below, with any questions, with your interest, and your suggestions
VR 16 Orc Stamina Dragonknight

We need a loot currency system in this game!
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/230549/currency-system-for-dungeons#latest
  • sadownik
    sadownik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont think you will go far without stating on what platform and which server are you going to make it.
  • Conquers
    Conquers
    ✭✭✭✭
    sadownik wrote: »
    I dont think you will go far without stating on what platform and which server are you going to make it.

considering im on the forum for playstation NA, is that not a given?

forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/230549/currency-system-for-dungeons#latest
  • sadownik
    sadownik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uh sorry, its very late and my focus goes down.
  • Stubie
    Stubie
    ✭✭
    I tried the same thing for EP and got zero responses lol
  • Conquers
    Conquers
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stubie wrote: »

Well it's weird because I saw no end game guilds for DC in the first couple of pages of posts, so is just no one into endgame yet? It'd explain the empty sewers and small population outside craglorn /wayrest

• Artemisshrikes
    Artemisshrikes
    ✭✭✭
    he might have better luck with this than I am recruiting for a new merchants guild lol
    VR 16 Dragonknight Sarenvog (AD, Former Emperor)
  • dday3six
    dday3six
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd be interested. PSN: dday3six
  • Artemisshrikes
    Artemisshrikes
    ✭✭✭
    Conquers wrote: »
    Stubie wrote: »

Well it's weird because I saw no end game guilds for DC in the first couple of pages of posts, so is just no one into endgame yet? It'd explain the empty sewers and small population outside craglorn /wayrest

its because of ps4 I have heard lot people saying servers are dying there
    VR 16 Dragonknight Sarenvog (AD, Former Emperor)
  • PSUgrad
    PSUgrad
    I would be interested in joining- once I meet your requirements. I'm currently halfway thru VR8, but have been really focused on leveling my character (Imperial Templar). I had to take a month off the game as I had to relocate for work, but have been back since.

I'm on most days after 6pm (EST), and various times throughout the weekend. Anyhow, I guess I'll look for the thread once I hit max level. Thanks!
    "If I would have asked customers what they wanted, they would have told me a faster horse." - Henry Ford